Looking Forward to another League cup tie

rogerwilko

League cup Draw Monday 3rd sept  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want in the next round?

Looking forward to another tie at Ibrox personally (selfish I know but I wont get to away games).

I'm guessing that with 8 SPL teams in a 16 team draw all will be seeded (it is a seeded draw) so a SPL team is a certainty

I would probably want ICT at Ibrox somply because their shite. I would prefer we had more time for the bigger draw and I think ICT at ibrox gives us the best chance of progressing

Edit: Draw is Monday

Better display tonight a wee bit disappointed with attendance but it wasn't going to be the success of previous games. Thought the BF1 mob were electric bus journey home also interesting :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u think our team at the moment is ready to play them yet? The team is still gelling and getting used to the 3rd div.

Well they struggled so far in the SPL, Ross County and Aberdeen running them close, we would have nothing to lose, they on the other hand would have been beaten by a 3rd div side .. LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!