Emilson Cribari

I've seen a lot of posts on here stating that they think Cribari isn't up to much given his recent performances which I would agree with. However, I think we need to remember that he has hardly played any football over the past few seasons so I wouldn't write him off just yet. I think he shows glimpses of a really good player and if we stick with him could turn out to be a right bargain for us. Thoughts?

These signing are not the correct quality, whoever is scouting needs replaced, things just never change at rangers etc.

Not my words but from plenty when we failed to win the other day.

Patience is a virtue.

These signing are not the correct quality, whoever is scouting needs replaced, things just never change at rangers etc.

Not my words but from plenty when we failed to win the other day.

Patience is a virtue.

I know where you're coming from.

I hope it's not going to be panic stations everytime we fail to win a game in the lower leagues. We need to remember this team has had no pre season, no friendlies and guys like Emilson have only been here a few weeks. Let's give all the signings a bit of time to settle in. The cup games like last night will give a good indication to the level we're at and I thought we were superb last night.

Give the big man time to settle in its obvious he has been used to more time on the ball and not getting set upon by striker chasing everything. He will come good although seems all left sided, he is strong in the air and dont forget his English will be basic at present.

Would like to see some of the more experienced players help him a bit more. Too many times last night he would be seen with hands on hips looking like he was in a world of his own. Looks like he prefers to pass the ball out of defence rather than the mighty effort he had at ballooning a clearance nearly out of the stadium late in the game. Hope he settles quickly - maybe with some more help from the experienced players.

I'm not convinced by him yet, but he's just an example of what I'm not liking about the signing policy over the last few seasons - there seems to be much more of an acceptance over journeymen players than younger, hungry players that can make us money when we move them on. We can't always unearth Boumsongs or Cuellars but then thats to do with the scouting. Shitey players (Neil Murray) appear to be shitey scouts that result in us buying shitey players.