The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Given everything we've just gone through, how the fuck can ANYONE moan that the club has been prudent financially?

We've signed a team that would likely finish second in the SPL and I'd be confident of giving Celtic a game as well.

Get fucking over yourselves.

I woke up this morning hoping for some late news on signings, and was slightly disappointed there was none, but putting this into perspective, we've just signed in my opinion, one of the best players in Scotland, and hopefully this striker Stella, along with the other signings we have made. This will be more than enough to get us out of this league, and considering this time next year we'll can sign free agents, then i for one am quite happy, as 5 or 6 weeks ago i wasn't 100% sure i would have a team to support never mind stealing Hearts, St johnstones and Kilmarnocks best players, so lets get on with winning this league, hope we meet a few spl diddies in the cups and rip them a new one, and settle our club down for the next 12 months or so, Rangers Now, Rangers Then, Rangers Forever

I think we have left ourselves a bit light in a few areas, but should still have enough to get out of this division.

I think we were just as hampered at the back with a fully fit Broadfoot and halfarsed Goian. As you say we should have enough for this div

Is it true that gives us 2 days to sign players as window ends September 2nd

The sfa said the transfer market will shut on the 31st because you can register players on a Saturday, we will see if that happens. Normally it closes on the Monday if the 31st falls on a Saturday or Sunday. If we are in division 2 we can can sign free agents after the 31st anyway, so it's not a big deal. Not sure what the rules would be in the SPL 2.

The sfa said the transfer market will shut on the 31st because you can register players on a Saturday, we will see if that happens. Normally it closes on the Monday if the 31st falls on a Saturday or Sunday. If we are in division 2 we can can sign free agents after the 31st anyway, so it's not a big deal. Not sure what the rules would be in the SPL 2.

Yeah forgot about that, so could still bolster our squad with a few trialists. Pretty good IMO (tu)

It`s best to think of it as 16 month as the window next year will be closed when the ban is lifted therefore we cannot buy anyone

We wont be able to buy anyone in next years window (at least unable to register) but as soon as it shuts we will have our choice of the free agents...might work in our favour.

You can have all the targets you like but if they don't want to come to div 3 then there is nothing much you can do about that.

We have to get the job done with what we have and I have no doubt that the job will be done with the players that are at Rangers until we are able to dip back in to the transfer market but it will give the nucleolus of the youngsters in the team time to grow together for the future.

It's a registration embargo, so I reckon next summer we could buy players (paying transfer fees) and their clubs release them from their contracts. They therefore are not registered to any clubs at 31 August, although they have employment contracts with us. As they were free from any football registration when the window closed, we can register them with the SFA on 1 September. That might work.