5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look pal i apologise if ive rubbed you up the wrong way i dont want to make enemies but i really hope everything goes right for us and am a bit frustrated with evverything thats gone on with rangers football club. I really want to prove these doubters wrong

All i'd suggest is that the day we sign David Templeton, the brightest young Scottish winger out there, is not a bad day. We have no excuses. We lost those away games because we didn't turn up, not because we didn't have enough players. just relax

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

That simply isn't true. Maybe you and ur friends on CQN believe it but it has no basis in fact.

We can sign free agents at any point after next summers transfer window upon expiration of the registration ban.

Rangers will be active in that market I would think.

Sure some teams could be 'talked into' ripping up the last 3 months etc of players contracts should that player make it plain he is interested in joining Rangers.

Boom. Free agent.

Simples.

i think the players we have will do the job no problem! Ok, the past few games apart from the recent Falkirk game, have been squeeky bum games, looking nothing like a team that even seemed that they were interested in playing never mind winning! But with that in mind, we have so many new players, no pre season games! We cant expect a team to get up and know how each other works straight off the cuff! If the Falkirk game is anything to go by, i think we're going to be dominant!

As far as signings go, ok fair enough, the 5-6 players expected on transfer deadline day didnt happen, but is that such a bad thing! Few newer singings or foreigners coming in means the Faithful Rangers youths have more of a chance to break through, and thatm in my opinion, isnt a bad thing!!

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

Classic case of not engaging brain before pressing post button.

I think your numerical skills are wanting and I'm happy that we've signed spl quality guys,and others who've been given a second crack at a career,plus the core of our team last year but for me the most important thing is we've not panicked and flooded the team and this will allow Ally to use youngsters along with seasoned pros.

Pretty happy to be honest,cos I thought a few months ago I'd never see this day .

I was disapointed we didn't get a couple more in the door, as I am sure a few others are too, however saying that, why take players on that we don't actually need. We have seen a few a players emerge from the youth set up and hopefully more will follow, to say that the squad we have is brutal, well I am sorry but you deserver all the negative reps for that alone.

You say you are a Rangers Supporter, time for you to start acting like one and not like a bheast from the east ..

Brutal? Is the OP on drugs? We have a squad that could actually win the SPL ffs and will almost certainly will all three cups and the league. Brutal.. oh my.

Not yet..

I don't think we'll have a team to mount a serious title challenge untill we are back in the SPL.

Don't get me wrong, we have a really good side... But just not yet..

Not yet..

I don't think we'll have a team to mount a serious title challenge untill we are back in the SPL.

Don't get me wrong, we have a really good side... But just not yet..

I dunno though, with a bit of consistency and determination, we could certainly push any side in Scotland I feel. But the good thing is, we have a few young players who, if they work hard and keep their feet on the ground, are going to be good for us.

We've got enough to win the 3rd and 2nd. That's all we need. Bank the money for our return to the top table. I'm not even too bothered about the cups. Winning our way up through thf leagues is our priority, though a cup win here and there would be nice.

Aye, this is what will happen to the money. Right in the bank until we need it. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Aye, this is what will happen to the money. Right in the bank until we need it. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

What are you suggesting will happen with the money ? do you know what ? im sick of pricks like you that just throw in a line every now and again, nothing of substance really but just enough to get a little dig in at Green, your either one of them or you are worse than one of them, I expect other teams fans toy hate us and dig at us, I dont expect it from our own, now as the man above said, FUCK OFF

Yea your gonna do well on here (tu)

Half a dozen posts, all about Green apparently fucking us over.

Yup, because usually when sides are relegated 3 divisions, they really start pumping the money in

:BELM:

Instead of telling me to "fuck off", try acting like an adult and do the maths of what has happened this week. We have an understrength squad no matter what way we look at it, and its due to cutting costs and lack of investment. I wonder how much we offered Mcgowen to get him to knock us back.

Im over the moon we have finally got Templeton, but im not naive enough to not realise what is happening. Green could give Dynamo a run for his money with his smoke and mirrors.

Yea your gonna do well on here (tu)

Aye i see that. At least youre the first poster in 4 not to say "fuck off". Obviously full of spotty teenagers this forum who have no communication skills. :sherlock:

My quote was too quick for your edit, sorry man. Is it not allowed to question him on here? I assumed we were all adults who wernt afraid of the truth.

Instead of telling me to "fuck off", try acting like an adult and do the maths of what has happened this week. We have an understrength squad no matter what way we look at it, and its due to cutting costs and lack of investment. I wonder how much we offered Mcgowen to get him to knock us back.

Im over the moon we have finally got Templeton, but im not naive enough to not realise what is happening. Green could give Dynamo a run for his money with his smoke and mirrors.

Your not a Rangers fan, I would put money on it