Who Was Our Best Signing This Summer?

BlueSuedeSambas

Best Signing Summer - 2012  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Our Best Signing In Summer 2012 Transfer Window?

• Ian Black
    • Dean Shiels
    • Kevin Kyle
    • Francisco Sandaza
    • Emilson Cribari
    • Sebastien Faure
    • Anestis Argyriou
    • David Templeton
    • Andy Little

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of to watch I would say it is between shiels and templeton but if it's about winning games then it has to be black particularly when we come up against better opposition the protection he will give the back four and the ball winning in midfield will be invaluable. We have needed a player like this for a few years IMO that allow our flair players the freedom to play further up the park and consequently be far more effective.

Have to say I think it'll be Dean Shiels in the long run. The kind of player who we desperately need. A boy who can pick locks in defense and support the strikers.

Black and Templeton will run them a close second

Black for me, the typical hard driven tackling player with a passionate desire to win, one who can deliver consistantly every week, a battler, Temps is the striker and a good one but it is the feeding for him, to be able to do his job that again for me emphasises Black,he is a defending midfielder, Sheilds tends to lie down, hopefully not injury prone or gives up when we are under pressure, seen it already, please, please I am wrong, but Blackie for me, he came when we were on our way to the third devision and Temps words were very similar to Blacks regarding the fans. etc etc.

Black for me, the typical hard driven tackling player with a passionate desire to win, one who can deliver consistantly every week, a battler, Temps is the striker and a good one but it is the feeding for him, to be able to do his job that again for me emphasises Black,he is a defending midfielder, Sheilds tends to lie down, hopefully not injury prone or gives up when we are under pressure, seen it already, please, please I am wrong, but Blackie for me, he came when we were on our way to the third devision and Temps words were very similar to Blacks regarding the fans. etc etc.

You don't know him well enough to correctly spell his name so your opinion is void. Shiels is an attacking midfielder and not out of place on the wings either. I don't think he is one to 'lay down' but knows what his strengths are. If I was him, I'd stay up the park and let Black defend...he too plays to his strengths. There's no good in our entire team sprinting to get back all the time.

You don't know him well enough to correctly spell his name so your opinion is void. Shiels is an attacking midfielder and not out of place on the wings either. I don't think he is one to 'lay down' but knows what his strengths are. If I was him, I'd stay up the park and let Black defend...he too plays to his strengths. There's no good in our entire team sprinting to get back all the time.

This indeed. An odd assertion to claim Shiels 'lays down' - think he's been excellent and is the kind of guy to make a difference in tight games

Black, Shiels, Templeton & Little have been stand outs but for me it's Anestis Argyriou, the lads been solid enough defensively but has looked a breath of fresh air going forward. Not to be too hard on ole Kirk but The Greek has shown more in his last two games than Broadfoot had done most of last season and this.

Think this lad is my current favourite player.