Who Was Our Best Signing This Summer?

BlueSuedeSambas

Best Signing Summer - 2012  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Our Best Signing In Summer 2012 Transfer Window?

• Ian Black
    • Dean Shiels
    • Kevin Kyle
    • Francisco Sandaza
    • Emilson Cribari
    • Sebastien Faure
    • Anestis Argyriou
    • David Templeton
    • Andy Little

Maybe slightly premature to put this thread up consider we are only a handful of games into our season, but I thought a little poll to help us see what the opinion of RM at the close of the window could be quite interesting.

I fully expect Templeton will run away with this poll because of the nature of his signing (deadline day, for a few, on the back of a fantastic performance at Anfield) but I think we have done a lot of good business this Summer even if people were a little bit dissapointed that we didn't bring in a couple more players yesterday.

Personally speaking, I've flip flopped my opinion on who our best signing has been about three times now. I just cannot decide because we have made a lot of good signings.

Note: I've left Little off of the list because he resigend for us rather than joined us as a new player. I've also left off Stella because nobody seems to know if we actually signed him or not.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hard to choose.

I want to say Ian Black because we haven't had a player like him for a long time.

But I think Shiels will be the biggest success and has really filled a huge void that Naismith left.

Then obviously there is Templeton.

I can't choose between Black and Shiels. If I had to, I'd say Black.

Really hard to choose.

I want to say Ian Black because we haven't had a player like him for a long time.

But I think Shiels will be the biggest success and has really filled a huge void that Naismith left.

Then obviously there is Templeton.

I can't choose between Black and Shiels. If I had to, I'd say Black.

That's the same three who are flip flopping about in my head.

I also think Faure & Argyirou could prove to be the dark horses of our signings though. We haven't seen as much of them as we have seen of the Scottish based guys so they are unkown quantities, but they both looked quite good the other night against Falkirk.

I just don't know.

Youngster has to be Templeton, hes only going to get better and better!

As far as the others are concerned, my vote goes to Shiels! Amazing player, great vision of the game (no pun intended). Isnt afraid of getting stuck into the game!

Saying that though, im quite excited by a few of the signings, Black, Faure and Argyriou!

Went for Ian Black, with Dean Sheils a close second purely because he missed a couple of games with injury so hasnt had as much time yet. Templeton could well be the most exciting but as he hasnt played yet im not putting him in yet. Be intresting to return to this poll at the Christmas half way point and again in May and see what people think.

Went for Tempelton as I think he will be the man to provide the assists that will see the likes of Sandaza thrive.

I think Sandaza is going to be one of the most frustrating players that we have had in a long time.

The guy gives off teh impression of being a sulker and although he can be fantastic, he can also be terrible when he isn't up for it. I fully expect he will prove to be one of those players who will play well for a couple of games and then play terrible for the following three and find himself dropped.

Shiels has impressed me the most so far. It's hard to say at this point having seen very little of a lot of them and obviously nothing of Coop yet.

Have to say though, despite having no votes, I've been impressed with what I've seen of Faure, Cribari and Argyriou so far.

Cannot be answered based on anything other than gut feeling really. Templeton for deadline day excitement but I think Black will be most consistant performer. Looking forward to watching our new defenders to see how they progress. Worth keeping this poll and asking the same question at xmas - see how they compare!