Boca

I think this is another sign that points towards league reconstruction next season tbh.

Boca is a veteran who is coming towards the end of his international career and if that career were to end in the next year or so I don't think he would hesitate if the option to return was offered to him. However, the world cup qualifying campaign hasn't even staretd yet and there are the best part of two full club seasons until the next world cup even takes place. I expect he will remain captain until that campaign and the world cup has been played.

So if he has left for the sake of his international career then I can't see how coming back to play in SD2 next season is going to help that international career when there will still be another year until the world cup takes place.

I think this is another sign that points towards league reconstruction next season tbh.

Boca is a veteran who is coming towards the end of his international career and if that career were to end in the next year or so I don't think he would hesitate if the option to return was offered to him. However, the world cup qualifying campaign hasn't even staretd yet and there are the best part of two full club seasons until the next world cup even takes place. I expect he will remain captain until that campaign and the world cup has been played.

So if he has left for the sake of his international career then I can't see how coming back to play in SD2 next season is going to help that international career when there will still be another year until the world cup takes place.

That and the Templeton deal has lead me to believe reconstruction is just around the corner. (tu)