• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen back to 4 digit attendances hahahahahaha

and with another 0-0 draw, I predict that to keep coming down :lol: :lol:

I honestly thought before the season started that Celtic and Aberdeen at least would both have sold out their first 7-8 home games, THEN the attendances would start to fall. This is just pathetic by both of them.

Tims count attendance as how many tickets sold for game, so include non present ST holders in the figure whereas we count the people at the game on the day

Yep - they include for 100% attendance of ST holders - whereas we calculate people thru the turnstile. But, that's the way they are.

But just can't resist It!!! :lol:

St Johnstone V Dundee United

Att: 5,014

Aberdeen V St Mirren

Att: 9,288

Celtic V Hibernian

Not listed! :uk:

Ross County V Kilmarnock

Att: 4,006

:rolleyes:

It was the same the other night they won't give their home attendance out to the media, as I questioned then are they still trying to fiddle the TAXMAN by fiddling crowd size.

But just can't resist It!!! :lol:

St Johnstone V Dundee United

Att: 5,014

Aberdeen V St Mirren

Att: 9,288

Celtic V Hibernian

Not listed! :uk:

Ross County V Kilmarnock

Att: 4,006

:rolleyes:

But , But !!! Chris macockin said on radio scotland at kick off that it was a good turnout at st.j v. D.utd game and that the away support turned up in Good numbers . This cant be right . Also turned on skysports news to see that gerry mcullochs face tripping him with 15 mins to go at the girodome , and what was behind him ?? Row after row after row of empty seats . I did pause it and had a closer look at the empty seats and they had notes stuck to them saying " sorry , am away getting declan & bernadettes school uniforms "....on a wee side note , my wee boy was running in the 3k race in glasgow today , he ran ok , but I was pissing myself seeing the number on the shirt that finished dead last...1888 , would you believe 666 even finished just ahead , irrelevant I know but made my day to see that number stumble over the finish line.

I'm keeping a spreadsheet of "Sellout Saturdays" and it makes me laugh every time I update it.

In the 5 SS's so far, the average attendances have been :- 61% - 49% - 65% - 46% and 57%. (1st,3rd 5th stat when piggery open).

What a huge success for Dumcaster's SPL :lol: :lol: :lol:

The SPL Chairmen are now looking like complete eejits after taking their fans advice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, once again it will be up to us tomorrow to show these small minded Chairmen how to fill a Stadium.

:uk: :uk: