Tim Domination For 5-10 Years?

broxi321

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taig. Only taigs talk shite.

We are not in their shadow ffs. Our average attendances are higher than theirs, there is more interest in us than them from every media outlet in the UK, our TV viewing figures are higher, we signed more players. There is only one story in Scotland and that is us. We will be back where we belong soon enough so GIRFUY.

:shifty:

Ban please.

Has he had a look at who we signed compared to them? Next year it will be harder for them to get into Europe the same with the season after that.

They won't be getting teams like Helsinki and pish like that.

There that fucking stupid they don't relies this.

They must all think there going to keep players like Hooper etc.

The only reason they stayed was because there in the champions league. But the point i'm making this will be there last year in it.

Before you start neg repping the guy, maybe he's just asking a question, and looking for a bit of constructive discussion? Albeit, he may have worded it poorly.

Bears den not taig den if you want to discuss the scum join one of their sites.

Wash you mouth out with soap