This cant sign till 2014 is pish

Gazzano8

Transfer ban is for one year we can sign free agents after the window closes nxt year how many players have we paid money for this summer only 1 plenty free agents out there nxt summer if they really want to be a blue they will wait a few weeks

For example Rangers could sign Larrson from Malmo in January.

Loan him back to Malmo then we get him back in September 2013 and he can play for us?

No because he would still need to be registered as a rangers player.

However after next summers transfer window I don't see why we can't sign free agents as the embargo ends on. 1/9/13

So if that is the case we dont have to wait until jan 2014 as long as we sign free agents

I think !!

No because he would still need to be registered as a rangers player.

However after next summers transfer window I don't see why we can't sign free agents as the embargo ends on. 1/9/13

So if that is the case we dont have to wait until jan 2014 as long as we sign free agents

I think !!

(tu) we can sign free agents on Sep 1st 2013

I have discussed this before...next year the transfer window will close on Sept 2nd as the 31st Aug is a Saturday.

The transfer window ALWAYS closes on a week day which will be Monday 2 nd Sept.

I reckon we can sign anyone and get them registered on 1st or second.

I still believe this to be true.

I have discussed this before...next year the transfer window will close on Sept 2nd as the 31st Aug is a Saturday.

The transfer window ALWAYS closes on a week day which will be Monday 2 nd Sept.

I reckon we can sign anyone and get them registered on 1st or second.

I still believe this to be true.

Scottish FA tweet

@Scottish_FA: @allygowans Window closes on 31st Aug but some speculating it would run till 2nd Sept because 31st is Sat, this is not the case.

so in January, we could sign a few 17/18 y/o players and then get them to train with the rest of the team and they would be ready for 2nd Div football. Also we wouldnt be paying large transfer fees as I believe that is also decided by arbitrators if we cant agree as well!

For example Rangers could sign Larrson from Malmo in January.

Loan him back to Malmo then we get him back in September 2013 and he can play for us?

And pay some of his wages for 9 months in return for what ?

why would we want to do that that's just throwing money away.

Transfer ban is for one year we can sign free agents after the window closes nxt year how many players have we paid money for this summer only 1 plenty free agents out there nxt summer if they really want to be a blue they will wait a few weeks

wtf.

LE9Jy.png

We say to players with a year left..see out your contract and become a free agent and come Sep 1st we'll sign you and give you a bumper wage.

How would it work if we tried a pre contract,would we have to sign the minute their contract ends in say June/July???? which obviously we can't

We say to players with a year left..see out your contract and become a free agent and come Sep 1st we'll sign you and give you a bumper wage.

How would it work if we tried a pre contract,would we have to sign the minute their contract ends in say June/July???? which obviously we can't

We can sign and pay however the hell we want, we just can't register them until after August 31st 2013. So they can sign, come and train with us pre-season but can't play until September.

We are never going to be aiming to sign players that cost a fortune, so the trick that may be used if the SFA close registrations on August 31st, is for Rangers to pay off a players contract. The contract pay off fee would be just whatever the two clubs agreed on and the selling club would release the players contract, with a pre-contract agreement already signed for Rangers.

Come September 2nd, we sign that player on a free - job done.