Not long in from ticket office and...

MisterC

Todays game is more important than the first home game in the league. I suspect a lot of people will have thought the record breaking crowd was a one off, a sort of novelty. If we get anything in excess of 45,000 today then the business types will sit up and take notice.

Really?? Shit man!! Ill have a nice cold one ready for you! ;)

Heading to western the now not sure when will be out. If its looking like will be there a while would you be able to pop along for your ticket if I am unable to make it? Need to leave now so will stay in touch by text (tu)

There were 4000 tickets left for sale, this was about an hour ago so bearing in mind there will be loads buying before kick off could well be close to 50k in the ground today. Fucking amazing! :)

Did you get one for me ya big sexy bastard?

In all seriousness though, dont go to the western now. Sunday afternoon, there is no way in hell you will be out by 4.

I don't understand some of our Fans surprise at this , we used to have Crowds of 60,000 + yes I hear you say in the Old Days ,but look at Manchester only 4 Years ago ,the Pull and Potential of this Club is absolutely Massive, and I am Glad that CG can see the Massive Potential .

This is a Renaissance, and only the start of this Journey of which we the Fans can Play a massive Part of .

We must keep it up, and get to as many as we can.

I am Glad we are in this Div , it gives us a Firewall to grow and Strengthen, and in Time we will and can return ,but we must be consistent and not allow those who hate our Club ,of which there are many ,to try Quell this . But we must be Vigilant .They are not finished with us yet.

There were 4000 tickets left for sale, this was about an hour ago so bearing in mind there will be loads buying before kick off could well be close to 50k in the ground today. Fucking amazing! :)

it would be astounding if we could beat our own attendance record for div 3 set the other week :clap:

c.g will have to look at building a new stand the way things are going,or possibly introduce standing areas in the ground