Stella officially a Ger yes or no

Ibrox@1872

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks hope he gets it soon though Stellas gonna have a job on his hands getting into the team at the moment.

No bother mate. Aye it's gonna be tough for stella cause the way the team is playing the now. But from what i've seen off stella he's gonna be a great player. I'm confident in that and so is ally.

No bother mate. Aye it's gonna be tough for stella cause the way the team is playing the now. But from what i've seen off stella he's gonna be a great player. I'm confident in that and so is ally.

We are definetly building an attacking team, i cant remember the last time we had so many AM and strikers all powering forward and getting in the goals, i love it when the team shares the goals around rather than relying on a Boyd or Jelavic to get them for us.

We are definetly building an attacking team, i cant remember the last time we had so many AM and strikers all powering forward and getting in the goals, i love it when the team shares the goals around rather than relying on a Boyd or Jelavic to get them for us.

I know mate it's brilliant. We're playing better football from what we was doing before all this (excusing the berwick game) it's looking good for rangers and the fans. ;-)