Charles Green

Jamie0202

I think he's quite right to keep on about the SFA/SPL, remember, they still want to remove titles from us and given the baying lunatics from the SPL entry vote, we need him to keep these comments up.

Everyone that supports Rangers knows that this is a stich up, and many that don't support us.

Is he not referring to shitey whytey not paying the tax or the fine for it and that's why we are in Div 3?

Sorry this question has still not been addressed. PAYE is not a fine, it's statuatory.

Charles Green said we were in division 3 due to non payment of a FINE! Or words to that effect.

I want to talk about football and I have done so in other threads but this is bugging me. What does Charles mean?

Sorry this question has still not been addressed. PAYE is not a fine, it's statuatory.

Charles Green said we were in division 3 due to non payment of a FINE! Or words to that effect.

I want to talk about football and I have done so in other threads but this is bugging me. What does Charles mean?

Why does it bother you??? .Its bugging me that certain fans are looking for faults in CG .

For me hes letting everyone know he aint forgetting and his statement may not be 100%accurate but when has that ever bothered our enemies when giving there statements

Why does it bother you??? .Its bugging me that certain fans are looking for faults in CG .

For me hes letting everyone know he aint forgetting and his statement may not be 100%accurate but when has that ever bothered our enemies when giving there statements

WAhWahWeeWaH.

I'm the OP and certainly not looking for faults in Charles Green. I don't think you're fully understanding me. I fucking love Charles Green. I think you've missed my point.

What did he mean by non-payment of a fine though. Watch the vid then you'll understand. I'm puggled!

Think he mean't we was pretty much conned into accepting sanctions and fines to just get a memership back into divison 3. It's disgustung espeically treating a club the size of rangers like that. We've put scottish football on the map fucksake and this is how they repay us?

We put it on the map long before the bigots took control of the country and our game though.

Great point m8 about the accuracies!

Cheers for the vid Jamie0202

To clarify

The point being missed is this

The original figure to HMRC for the big tax case even added on to shytes non payment still left HMRC with UNDER the bargaining power to scupper a CVA (the amount total was under the % required to give them the final say) it was only once the fines from HMRC were added it gave them the % to scupper the CVA agreement, that is why the fines amount was listed as disputed by D&P during the CVA meeting.

Remember, this is fines for non payment of an amount of money that was being disputed and heard in a court of law at the time.

So, essentially, CG is 100% correct it was the fine from HMRC which ultimately lead to new company formation and the need to transfer the SFA & Sphell memberships.

It was this necessary transfer of membership which was used as a loaded weapon by the zest pit of corruption that is the SFA and Sphell.

They refused to transfer the sphell membership to the new company, even although it was originally granted based on sporting merits, (sphell membership has nothing to do with the finances of the company, it is granted based on promotion and relegation, Rangers were not relegated last season), on the say so of the fans of course, due to 'integrity', they then used it to try and force us into division 1, to keep the cash cow, then they further used it to force Rangers to accept illegal sanctions for transfer into division 3.

Rangers have been scapegoated big time, by all and sundry, and CG knows it

HMRC had a point to prove

DM tried to save his own skin

shyte opened the door wide

All the mhanky bigoted and jealous arses saw their opportunity for easy pickings at what they could never have any other way

BUT, cream always rises

Rangers ARE flourishing and the SFL IS the place to be, if you take note of most Rangers fans views it finally feels like Rangers are amongst friends, football is being played the way it should be and everyone is enjoying it, except the diseased sphell which is on the decline and slowly withering away and so it should ................. that's what happens when you're consumed by bile and hate!

To clarify

The point being missed is this

The original figure to HMRC for the big tax case even added on to shytes non payment still left HMRC with UNDER the bargaining power to scupper a CVA (the amount total was under the % required to give them the final say) it was only once the fines from HMRC were added it gave them the % to scupper the CVA agreement, that is why the fines amount was listed as disputed by D&P during the CVA meeting.

Remember, this is fines for non payment of an amount of money that was being disputed and heard in a court of law at the time.

So, essentially, CG is 100% correct it was the fine from HMRC which ultimately lead to new company formation and the need to transfer the SFA & Sphell memberships.

It was this necessary transfer of membership which was used as a loaded weapon by the zest pit of corruption that is the SFA and Sphell.

They refused to transfer the sphell membership to the new company, even although it was originally granted based on sporting merits, (sphell membership has nothing to do with the finances of the company, it is granted based on promotion and relegation, Rangers were not relegated last season), on the say so of the fans of course, due to 'integrity', they then used it to try and force us into division 1, to keep the cash cow, then they further used it to force Rangers to accept illegal sanctions for transfer into division 3.

Rangers have been scapegoated big time, by all and sundry, and CG knows it

HMRC had a point to prove

DM tried to save his own skin

shyte opened the door wide

All the mhanky bigoted and jealous arses saw their opportunity for easy pickings at what they could never have any other way

BUT, cream always rises

Rangers ARE flourishing and the SFL IS the place to be, if you take note of most Rangers fans views it finally feels like Rangers are amongst friends, football is being played the way it should be and everyone is enjoying it, except the diseased sphell which is on the decline and slowly withering away and so it should ................. that's what happens when you're consumed by bile and hate!

absolutely first class post mate .Very well put and i agree with everything you say.(tu) have a rep