Union Bears and Thr Blue Order

corkinator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were excellent again today, pissing myself at the whole brooms front doing the bouncy, looked great from gov rear. Keep it up lads n lasses, class as ever. (tu)

They are the heartbeat of our support.

Absolutely fantastic again today and as you say, the Bouncy was pure class.

TBO/UB :clap: :clap:

They should try get a guy wae a megaphone to the Copland n try sync wae the broomie

I have just got my season ticket back this season but when I last had one(2009/10) the Union Bears were in the Copland the Blue Order were in the Broomloan next to the away fans, I switched season tickets with my mate who sat in the Copland for one game just so we could see what each others seat was like, anyways his seat was close to the Union Bears who were all bouncing and singing but everyone else around them just sat in complete silence and looked at the Union Bears as though they were some sort of dancing monkey who was bothering them they didn't even try to get involved, at least in my usual seat in the Broomloan a few sections along from the Blue Order the fans actually interacted with them a bit and joined in and didn't look down on them like they were an annoyance.

The Copland doesn't deserve a fan group

I have just got my season ticket back this season but when I last had one(2009/10) the Union Bears were in the Copland the Blue Order were in the Broomloan next to the away fans, I switched season tickets with my mate who sat in the Copland for one game just so we could see what each others seat was like, anyways his seat was close to the Union Bears who were all bouncing and singing but everyone else around them just sat in complete silence and looked at the Union Bears as though they were some sort of dancing monkey who was bothering them they didn't even try to get involved, at least in my usual seat in the Broomloan a few sections along from the Blue Order the fans actually interacted with them a bit and joined in and didn't look down on them like they were an annoyance.

The Copland doesn't deserve a fan group

Fair point mate, a sit in bf2 would love it if everyone in the section would stand, I feel the need to sit down so I dnt have to hear the guys moaning behind me, really hope the ub/ bo can take control of more sections in the broomie

Fair point mate, a sit in bf2 would love it if everyone in the section would stand, I feel the need to sit down so I dnt have to hear the guys moaning behind me, really hope the ub/ bo can take control of more sections in the broomie

This indeed, I dream of a day when the entire Broomloan front is a UB/BO section perhaps with safe standing installed the atmosphere from that would be incredible. In the mean time the two middle sections of the Broomloan behind the goal should be given to the UB/BO so that they are more central easier for the cameras to see and so the sound travels better instead of escaping out the corner of the stadium.

Was my first game this year and sat in Copland

Was watching them all game

Brilliant lads , looked amazing

What were all the black clothing about?

It makes them look slimmer..lol

I sit in CD 7 and look right down on them and they were brilliant today also the whole broomie front was superb. :uk:

The UBs and TBO are different class, they get the whole place going (almost).

But its true the Copie was fucking mental in the 1970s. We used to go in there every home game and it was crazy, I dont know whats happened.

But all credit to the UBs and TBO they are amazing, but I do think they should be moved to a more central position, to show them off more and hear them better, I fucking love they guys. :praise: :praise:

yeah love watching and listening. They seemed to sit down down when Rangers scored 2nd and then they all jumped up and started singing when all the other supporters stopped cheering.. class

Also. wish the police and security would leave them alone. Supporting your team is not a crime

yeah love watching and listening. They seemed to sit down down when Rangers scored 2nd and then they all jumped up and started singing when all the other supporters stopped cheering.. class

Also. wish the police and security would leave them alone. Supporting your team is not a crime

^^

Ive heard a lot of stories about security, and few of them good. I think we should have our own security, people who know what supporting Rangers is all about, and get rid of these shitkickers out of our stadium. It cant be that difficult, especially in this league, theres hardly going to be a lot of bother.

But these pricks are going to start on the wrong cunt one day or night and then we will see where the fucking monkey sleeps. :21:

Commentator: "I hope theres no health and safety officers watching that.". Quality, looked amazing on telly and the cameraman couldn't get enough of it. Keep it up boys!

Yeh pissed myself when burley said that lol ,would of only took one person to lose their footing , might of been a domino effect , it looke awesome !

They were excellent again today, pissing myself at the whole brooms front doing the bouncy, looked great from gov rear. Keep it up lads n lasses, class as ever. (tu)

Absolutely brilliant,but would love to see them moved to be seen on T.V.

Was my first game this year and sat in Copland

Was watching them all game

Brilliant lads , looked amazing

What were all the black clothing about?

My first game for a while yesterday, spent most of the game watching them as well, absolutely brilliant.

Also really impressed with Lewis MacLeod

I'm in BF1 and as awesome as it is, I'm kind of intrigued to see how it looks to rest of the stadium :lol:

Promised to take my young nephew to a game this season, so maybe I'll get the chance then. It'll be a bit too wild for him in BF1 :blush: