Big Lee Legend

Bazza

A huge congratulations!!

The man epitomises Rangers.

It was amazing to see him bag his 100th career goal and to do it on the day he led out the Gers as Captain.

Through all the deserters and men who would like to call themselves Rangers, he stands head and shoulder above.

Hero

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

A huge congratulations!!

The man epitomises Rangers.

It was amazing to see him bag his 100th career goal and to do it on the day he led out the Gers as Captain.

Through all the deserters and men who would like to call themselves Rangers, he stands head and shoulder above.

Hero

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

while so called Rangers man Steven Davis was taking part in a huddle with Southamton, Jig was scoring his 100th career goal playing for the club he loves in front of 48,000 fans. huge respect for this man :praise:

Yep got to agree he does stand head and shoulders above the deserters, although it still disappoints me the way they all left, as I have friends of friends etc and it seems to be a recurring theme for their excuses.

Lee McCulloch will be remembered for all the right reasons and one of them will be his loyalty.

And to a Rangers man, I can ask of no more.

WATP.

while so called Rangers man Steven Davis was taking part in a huddle with Southamton, Jig was scoring his 100th career goal playing for the club he loves in front of 48,000 fans. huge respect for this man :praise:

The seem to go about their business with a bit of class and dignity, so I have no ill will toward Southampon in anyway, however, shame about those two last minute goals, eh Davo :craphead:

Jig is a stick on for Captain now surely.

He has been a rock for us since this whole story began to unfold. I still dont think he is best suited in CM (where many people have criticized him in the past). His attitude and commitment alone should have won people over but he has also proved himself to be a very good front-man these past 6 months...Lee McCullough Rangers number 9!!!

I was so happy that Lee was the captain, i always felt he should be it before now. He commanded the team again last night, and played brilliantly and got some good goals. It was a great night, really loved being at Ibrox last night such a great atmosphere and what a turnout by the fans.

We are the People :uk: