Good day to be a bear

cambyloyal

Just a wee story of my day today....

So was travelling back down to London tonight, didn't make the game but watched the first half in the louden and got picked up just after 6 in cambuslang.

On driving southbound on the m74, around dumfries we past a good few cars with gers scarfs/tops etc and was just saying to the boys about the dedication of our fans making the journey week in week out. Then we crossed the border and at Carlisle we were behind a wee silver mini with the red white and blue bar scarf across the back window, and then as far down as Stratford in Birmingham was 2boys sitting with the gers tops on. Truly amazing

Never mind any body else the passion and following we give our club is second to none and tonight once again made me ever so proud to bea supporter of this great club.

And during the journey I phoned the old man who was in the chairmanship lounge in ibrox and put David templeton on the phone, was talking too the wee man for a few minutes, welcomed him to the club and asked if he a glad he signed for the rangers, his words were AYE, I said mate that will do for me, well done on todays performance you done well, to which he thanked me seems a nice lad who may go on to be a legend.

Made a long journey quite enjoyable and to all the fans who make the journey every week from all over great Britain - I salute you we are the people :21::uk::21::uk:

Just a wee story of my day today....

So was travelling back down to London tonight, didn't make the game but watched the first half in the louden and got picked up just after 6 in cambuslang.

On driving southbound on the m74, around dumfries we past a good few cars with gers scarfs/tops etc and was just saying to the boys about the dedication of our fans making the journey week in week out. Then we crossed the border and at Carlisle we were behind a wee silver mini with the red white and blue bar scarf across the back window, and then as far down as Stratford in Birmingham was 2boys sitting with the gers tops on. Truly amazing

Never mind any body else the passion and following we give our club is second to none and tonight once again made me ever so proud to bea supporter of this great club.

And during the journey I phoned the old man who was in the chairmanship lounge in ibrox and put David templeton on the phone, was talking too the wee man for a few minutes, welcomed him to the club and asked if he a glad he signed for the rangers, his words were AYE, I said mate that will do for me, well done on todays performance you done well, to which he thanked me seems a nice lad who may go on to be a legend.

Made a long journey quite enjoyable and to all the fans who make the journey every week from all over great Britain - I salute you we are the people :21::uk::21::uk:

:lol: I was expecting him to go on slag Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) by saying someting aye at least i'll get paid on time. But "AYE" will dae. 10310.gif

I am totally fucked today! Drove to Portsmouth after the game and got in at about two, back up at six for work this morning.

But do you know what! I'd do it again in a heartbeat to see ibrox rocking!

I have totally fell in love with football again, feel like a young lad attending my first game every time i step foot in ibrox.

Everyday is special being a Rangers supporter. But yesterday! Wow! A couple thousand less than v E Stirlingshire but the atmosphere felt double! All credit to BF1 -The Blue Order & Union Bears :21: seeing you lot from the Club Deck is an honour.

Didn't get home til gone 1am coz Easyjet flight delayed so im renaming EasyJet - SPL Airways. Fuckin inferior product.

Did you get a bus from Greenock for the games ?

No mate me and the bird took the car since I had to leave at 6 yesterday to get back down to London

I've been on the Greenock bus a few times and also the gourock bus I'm mates with wee stu fae wymess bay if you know him?

I stay in greenock but mainly go on the cambuslang blue order bus where I'm originally from :crabflute: