League cup SPL club away?

Blue and True

Talking with the guys in the pub after the game last night and to a man they are stating they wont attend ANY away match if we get a SPL club.

What is the overall feeling on this.

On the one hand I want to give the team the support they deserve but on the other I dont want to be funding these teams.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing i see is as its a cup, gate money gets split 50/50 so we attend the cup games, as more of them will too and we get more money for ourselves. Got to be the positive of attending their shite yeah?

Boycott Boycott Boycott. Have you learned nothing? Those alleged supporters of SPL clubs voted overwhelmingly to get us out of the SPL and you want to give them your money.

CG should accept some ticket allocation to ensure that segregation and higher policing costs are factored into the home teams bill.

(but we wont actually buy any of the tickets.....ssshhhhhhhhhh)

Won't make a difference if it's at Tynecastle as they're all fighting amongst themselves anyway.

A DEFO NO GO we should stand united in a boycott they will still need to pay us half of thier gate money our players will understand our feelings about this, the only time l want to share a away ground with any SPL team is at hampden if one of them reach there for the final to face us, has any one been told whats the script about the talk about the programme vouchers for the bears at home games against spl teams or has that been exhausted, l have now turned my anger at what happened to us to a positive as l believe that we can be the first team in history to win our way to the top winning the respective leagues and the spl consequately dont believe any team has done that.