My Letter to Ladbrokes

GWR1979

My Wife noticed this yesterday and told me about it when I got in from the game yesterday below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Ladbrokes today,I thought that this was another example of the shit we have to put up with.

I have also saved a screenshot of this, does anyone know how to post this up?

To Whom it may concern,

I am writing to you regarding content on your website which my wife noticed whilst taking part in your virtual horse racing.

The sectarian bigotry I am referring to is the horse which you have approved to be used which goes under the name of "no H*** in the spl".

The use of the word "h**" is a derogatory term for a protestant which has been proved in a court of law to be illegal.

I have printed the screen of the race which this horse was used and would like to have this removed from your website as this term is both offensive and illegal.

Ladbrokes are a sponsor of Rangers Football Club and have shops located inside the stadium, As a Rangers Supporter I cannot believe you would not vet this as it is offensive phrase to both myself and thousands of Rangers Supporters.

I look forward to your response and would like to take this opportunity to let you know that as a Ladbrokes customer I will not be spending any more money with your company and would ask for you to close my online account.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wife noticed this yesterday and told me about it when I got in from the game yesterday below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Ladbrokes today,I thought that this was another example of the shit we have to put up with.

I have also saved a screenshot of this, does anyone know how to post this up?

To Whom it may concern,

I am writing to you regarding content on your website which my wife noticed whilst taking part in your virtual horse racing.

The sectarian bigotry I am referring to is the horse which you have approved to be used which goes under the name of "no H*** in the spl".

The use of the word "h**" is a derogatory term for a protestant which has been proved in a court of law to be illegal.

I have printed the screen of the race which this horse was used and would like to have this removed from your website as this term is both offensive and illegal.

Ladbrokes are a sponsor of Rangers Football Club and have shops located inside the stadium, As a Rangers Supporter I cannot believe you would not vet this as it is offensive phrase to both myself and thousands of Rangers Supporters.

I look forward to your response and would like to take this opportunity to let you know that as a Ladbrokes customer I will not be spending any more money with your company and would ask for you to close my online account.

Not anymore I don't think mate. Was pished yesterday so never noticed but someone told me there's no bookies in the stadium atm.

The race was last night at 21:55 The owners name was celtic fc.

Mate thats the race clubs and its members who own the horses. Ladbrokes are only a host for the races and have no control over what any horse is called. sorry to burst your bubble