McConville quotes RangersMedia posters

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this then what you mean?

(F*** him and his terrorist loving friends for WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they never will be

funny words from the man whose surname sounds like spitting out phlegm

I hope a lone gunman gives this p***** daughter something to really cry about!

Phil the bheast is a deserving recipient of a bullet

I really really despise this fenian f***

we all know the Phillis-wotever-yer-real-name-is is a w***** of the highest order…………f*** the republic and all who sail in her

why stop at only one bullet???

Damn right……………it should be a battalion of gunmen.

Firing squad is the way to go

Exception to this B******, Firing squad is correct.

Have to disagree…..That would be far too quick.

his blog is straight out of the Nazi Sympathisers PR handbook, as are all of his actions. Disgusting stuff that we have, as a support, ignored for too long. He is now in a position of respectability where he can influence things.

Well said, disgusting cretin that he is….a bullet is too good for that c*** of a man.

Phil 3names is a vile c*** and it would be a small mercy to the rest of the world if he died in a violent horrible painfull way. Getting chewed to death by fireants sounds good.

should be dragged behind the Rangers team bus to Elgin and just have a camera crew behind recording as he is scraped off the road till only his heed is left as we get to the ground and then use that as the match-ball

So is violence never acceptable? I posted in another place, that McGillivan wants to turn Glasgow into Belfast thirty years ago. I truly believe he has that much bitterness and hatred in his heart. So, we are dealing with a man who would quite happily see Protestant Rangers supporters blown to pieces. As in, body parts scattered all over the place – and no amount of handwringing appeasement will change his view, it never does with zealots. I personally, yearn for the news that he has been dealt with, in the most violent manner possible. F*** him and his.

Disgusting piece their from the murderous ex social worker im glad our bloggers like Chris Graham, Bill McMurdo and Leggo dont lower themselves to that sort of filth. More evidence for Charles of bigotry against Rangers, at this rate hes going to need a fleet of Eddie Stobart trucks to transport all the examples of anti-Rangers bigotry to Hampden tommorow.

Correct. The guy is a bloody loon ball the sooner he’s gone, the better.

Garote the p**** with his own intestine.

a good water boarding would sort this f***** right out)

No cunt

You should either read the article or tell us you couldn't be arsed reading it.

Here's the first few McConville referenced:

(F*** him and his terrorist loving friends for WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they never will be

Phil the bheast is a deserving recipient of a bullet.

Is this then what you mean?

Aye.

Interesting that the man found guilty of “fundamental misconduct” by Scottish Solicitors’ Disciplinary Tribunal also quotes from the Offensive Behaviour and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act shortly before the satirical comments from RM posters :)

PS: Poor, poor phil - reduced to supportive words from terrorist sympathisers and a lawyer who can only work under supervision these days.

Pity :lol:

You should either read the article or tell us you couldn't be arsed reading it.

Here's the first few McConville referenced:

Phil the bheast is a deserving recipient of a bullet.

You canny beat a wee bit of satire surely the jolly craicsters can appreciate these points of views no?

some of the posters on here are so full of hatred it's untrue, and should be ashamed of themselves. But they won't be.

However anyone with half a brain can see that 'satirical' piece by PMB is clearly seething with bile of its own and it's nonsense to suggest it's not and he's clearly not and never will be a reasonable or balanced reporter.

Welcome to the world of pathetic tit for tat bile of the Old Firm I guess. At least PMB can string two words together unlike the raging fucking idiots playing internet hardmen quoted in that article though.

The truly sad thing in this is that Phil, whether you like him or not, whether you like his writings, whether you believe in his politics or beliefs, HE is by no means a sectarian or a bigot. The problem most definitely lays elsewhere with this!

Intolerance of intolerance IS a GOOD thing!

His article entitled 'The Incubator' proves otherwise.

McConville is an utter disgrace. He drags the current Rangers regime into a controversy that doesn't involve them - who the hell has said Rangers FC officially contacted The Sun and demanded an apology/withdrawal ? I really do doubt that.

Also, that entire article was pointless. I still fail to see the connection between ad hominem and a terrorist sympathiser obsessively blogging over a club that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Phil Mac Ghiolla Bain really is getting all his old pals to come out and back him now. Satire or not, his 'Incubator' article was an utter disgrace. He stirs up hatred within the Rangers support then goes on about how he's fucking wary of coming to Glasgow and shit. Nobody threatened him most likely. Probably made it all up. He's not even a legitimate journalist!

This man fucks me right off. McConville can get himself to fuck as well.

some of the posters on here are so full of hatred it's untrue, and should be ashamed of themselves. But they won't be.

However anyone with half a brain can see that 'satirical' piece by PMB is clearly seething with bile of its own and it's nonsense to suggest it's not and he's clearly not and never will be a reasonable or balanced reporter.

Welcome to the world of pathetic tit for tat bile of the Old Firm I guess. At least PMB can string two words together unlike the raging fucking idiots playing internet hardmen quoted in that article though.

So what was wrong with my bit then? All i did was point out that im glad our bloggers dont lower themselves to The Failed Social Workers standards and mentioned it would make good evidence for Charles Green, and i get quoted by some rhepublican propaganda crap as an example of how 'pure bad them Rangers fans are' :lol: laughable really.