McConville quotes RangersMedia posters

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the world of pathetic tit for tat bile of the Old Firm I guess. At least PMB can string two words together unlike the raging fucking idiots playing internet hardmen quoted in that article though.

Satire.

And just so you know, Ma Ghuba Gan is promoting the piece from the blundering solicitor. The one who cannot work without supervision.

Maybe he should get some quotes from the family of the pensioner that ill Phil neglected.

Or one of Phils own quotes on the sinking of the Titanic

"Once the iceberg had been sunk by the unsinkable product of the Harland & Wolff's bigoted workforce the ship didn't last as long as a Loyalist hunger strike"

What really bothers me is, in my own country, I can't pass comment on a foreigner who has decided to target me for abuse. Phil Mac whatever his name is, directly attacks me as a Rangers supporter, making wild assumptions on my religious and political beliefs. However, should I take offence, in my country, I'm made to feel like a bigot.

Shame on Scotland. Shame on Britain.

Is this the same Paul McConville that failed to pass on tens of thousands of pounds in compensation to the families of dead miners and was later barred from working for a decade, except under supervision, by the Law Society?

All his bigoted articles follow the same inherent practice of those with limited capacity within his profession by referring to a precedent that was created by someone else with a far greater intelligence than himself. In other words he’s a good cut and paste merchant obviously manipulating content in an attempt to intellectualize the triviality of his extremely biased point of view.

some of the posters on here are so full of hatred it's untrue, and should be ashamed of themselves. But they won't be.

Welcome to the world of pathetic tit for tat bile of the Old Firm I guess. At least PMB can string two words together unlike the raging fucking idiots playing internet hardmen quoted in that article though.

I was one of those "raging fucking idiots" quoted in that article.

Here is what I wrote:

"So is violence never acceptable? I posted in another place, that McGillivan wants to turn Glasgow into Belfast thirty years ago. I truly believe he has that much bitterness and hatred in his heart. So, we are dealing with a man who would quite happily see Protestant Rangers supporters blown to pieces. As in, body parts scattered all over the place – and no amount of handwringing appeasement will change his view, it never does with zealots. I personally, yearn for the news that he has been dealt with, in the most violent manner possible. F*** him and his."

If I say so myself, I think I managed to string two or more words together quite acceptably, and it's rather hurtful of you to suggest otherwise.

In fact, if I was a demented fucking sectarian screwball like "PMB" I might actually devote my entire existence to living in an online world full of bogeymen.

But, I'm not. So I just get on with normal day-to-day activities like 99.9% of the Rangers support - it's the way we were reared.

As for "PMB" - he is a twisted sick bastard excuse for a human being - so fuck him and his.

And fuck you as well.

Three names book on amazon. Looks as though some users are unhappy with it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Downfall-How-Rangers-Self-Destructed/dp/1904684262

Scroll down to users discussions and also Tags Customers Associate With This product.

:mutley:

if you go to amazon.com (not co.uk) you can review it.......

http://www.amazon.com/Downfall-Phil-Mac-Giolla-Bhai/dp/1904684262/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346732969&sr=8-1&keywords=Downfall%3A+How+Rangers+FC+Self+Destructed

:pipe:

some of the posters on here are so full of hatred it's untrue, and should be ashamed of themselves. But they won't be.

However anyone with half a brain can see that 'satirical' piece by PMB is clearly seething with bile of its own and it's nonsense to suggest it's not and he's clearly not and never will be a reasonable or balanced reporter.

Wow!

A "PMB" sympathiser.

However anyone with half a brain can see that 'satirical' piece by PMB is clearly seething with bile of its own and it's nonsense to suggest it's not and he's clearly not and never will be a reasonable or balanced reporter.

You still here?