Scottish national team playing this weekend.

keithgersbear

How could anyone possibly cheer on money grabbing bastards like Naismith, McGregor and Whittaker? Who could cheer on scum players like Mulgrew, Brown and Forrest? Who could support Levein after he said he will not pick Rangers players? I thought we were going to lose Lee Wallace at one point because the Scotland manager kept saying he'd have a better chance at a call-up if he played at another club. Who thought the treatment of Ian Black was shocking?

Fuck the national team!

This This And Fucking This!!!!

Fuck Scotland Hope They Get Fucked :mad:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

I support the national team, not the organisation.

I like football. I enjoy watching the teams I like.

I was at Man City v Qpr last Sat, Rangers v Elgin on sun, this sat, Scotland v Serbia, and on sun, going to Arbroath v my local team Stenhousemuir in the Ramsdens cup.

I appreciate other people's stance, and hatred towards the organisation, , but I won't abandon the team.

I will be supporting Scotland

If you think that because of those in charge who F*%ked us over SFA/SPL I should dump my saltire then it would make me and you Hypocrites because murray and white f*&ked us over AND WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY

Levin and that other dud by his side will be gone sooner than you know and McLeish/Smith will be in the chair.

GLASGOW RANGERS A PROUD SCOTTISH CLUB WATP

I will be supporting Scotland

If you think that because of those in charge who F*%ked us over SFA/SPL I should dump my saltire then it would make me and you Hypocrites because murray and white f*&ked us over AND WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY

Levin and that other dud by his side will be gone sooner than you know and McLeish/Smith will be in the chair.

GLASGOW RANGERS A PROUD SCOTTISH CLUB WATP

:lol:

What a real fud you are .You are patriotic to fuck all, go and take your snp and work it right up your arse...........none of you fuckers ever give reasons as to why you vote for them.

Blood pressure you fud ........my version you absolute fud..............I took the trouble months ago and a couple of posters on here can vouch for this......to phone the separatists HO in Edinburgh and ask certain questions and the response was staggering in their excuses.

So fuck off and enjoy your pints in the Crowne Plaza that you said ages ago you always drink in before the games..then mentioned somewhere else days later in another post. so really fud so apt for you.

Bet there was spit on your monitor after this post.

So sad.

The majority opinion is fuck Scotland because the fenians infiltrated Scotland and Alienated you to your own nation. DONT LET THE FUCKING TAIGS WIN. Go to scotland games, get out the banners, tell them to fuck off. This is not acceptable that WE should give up and accept Irish control. Fuck the Irish, we are SCOTTISH and we and better.

spot on man

So sad.

The majority opinion is fuck Scotland because the fenians infiltrated Scotland and Alienated you to your own nation. DONT LET THE FUCKING TAIGS WIN. Go to scotland games, get out the banners, tell them to fuck off. This is not acceptable that WE should give up and accept Irish control. Fuck the Irish, we are SCOTTISH and we and better.

How in anyway at all are you better than the Irish? :lol:

It isn't even the fucking Irish that took over your national team, it's the Scottish taigs :lol: aha

I hope we do not have one of these threads every time Scotland play a game. This has turned into yet another overtly aggressive divisive thread.

Some will be supporting Scotland. Some wont..... simple as that.

This is a very good post. I cannot remember an international weekend since I joined RM that someone starts a thread about who will/wont be supporting Scotland, and we end up with the same outcome, bears arguing with bears.

I used to look forward to Scotland games, but did not go to many. It is more difficult to watch the national team with no Rangers players and my feelings for the SFA, but I will watch the game and hope we win, which is also unlikely I would think.

Only reason it is in the bears den is because I am wondering how many of you are going to Hampden to watch Scotland and is there a boycott?

I'll be far too busy out with the flute band celebrating my Protestantism and the Queens Diamond Jubilee to give a fuck about the tartan tarriers and how hard they get pumped at hampdump

How in anyway at all are you better than the Irish? :lol:

It isn't even the fucking Irish that took over your national team, it's the Scottish taigs :lol: aha

They seem to self identify as Irish before anything else. The point remains, letting them take over Scottish institutions then just walking away is the wrong thing to do.

-2 rep so far because i refuse to support a team who refuse to pick Rangers players because we play in a lower league.Happy to take -100 rep for that.

Rangers first,Rangers last,Rangers forever.

I would have repped you 10times mate but Im all out of positive reps on here after repping all the bears that do have principles and are brave enough to say so on here.Well done :clap: :clap: The only team Im interested in is Rangers fc

Aye and all you want to do is talk about the SNP - Jacobites and other names you can throw at anyone who is patriotic..

As Samuel Johnson famously opined: "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."

For you, however, we need a special categorisation. Here's my opinion of you - patriotism is the first excuse of the complete cunt.