Falkirk announcer Back on the Mic

The Mongoose

It seems that the Falkirk announcer is back in his old job....just as well we were playing on Sunday!

I wonder what he will call us the next time he has to announce our score?

(Not really Bears Den I suppose , but as all the threads about him were on here in the first place I thought it ok)

Had a dig about us being a newco, and a crap (and incorrect) reference to us being baddies in a kids cartoon.

Crap patter is hardly a sacking offense.

No worse that the clubs who were playing songs like "Taxman" when we played last season, or the clubs who played "Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves" when the tarriers have played them.

Had a dig about us being a newco, and a crap (and incorrect) reference to us being baddies in a kids cartoon.

Crap patter is hardly a sacking offense.

No worse that the clubs who were playing songs like "Taxman" when we played last season, or the clubs who played "Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves" when the tarriers have played them.

I was about to pull you up for the baddies in the cartoon bit there. I seen the brackets and held back well done sir I doff my cap to you. As everyone knows I am sure castle grayskull is neutral ground and is where the power is tho in the cartoon the goodies own it for the most part .

He won't be announcing Falkirks name in the Ramsdens Cup or the League Cup that's for sure!

Now THAT'S how to get one over on all the plum teams in Scotland. With cold, hard facts.

Yer wank, and the results prove it. Case closed.

Fuck, I really, really hate Falkirk. Piddling arsewipe of a club.