Please Attend The Motherwell Game

TMB

Motherwell finished 3rd in the SPL last year. This is our first chance to take a major SPL scalp. The goal of course is to win the competition and beat Celtic in the process. Don't miss out on this journey to glory because this is our first real acid test. How good will it feel to knock out an SPL side and say "FUCK YOU" to the SPL in the process.

Please don't dismiss this as just 'another game against Motherwell' because it's not. We have a point to prove and a scalp to take. If you can, please buy a ticket.

Motherwell finished 3rd in the SPL last year. This is our first chance to take a major SPL scalp. The goal of course is to win the competition and beat Celtic in the process. Don't miss out on this journey to glory because this is our first real acid test. How good will it feel to knock out an SPL side and say "FUCK YOU" to the SPL in the process.

Please don't dismiss this as just 'another game against Motherwell' because it's not. We have a point to prove and a scalp to take. If you can, please buy a ticket.

Or you mad it will be a sell out. I've not saw one person on here say there not going. Don't know were all of this stuff is coming from anyway.

The only time the motherwell game will be a boycott is if it's at there stadium.

Sorry I won't be there. I am a man of my word and I swore I would never give money to those bastards.

To compensate. I will sponsor two free tickets for the Ibrox clash Vs Montrose,

I;ll try contact bluePeter and see how to go about picking a worthy/deserving recipient.

We must not let ourselves be beaten, on the pitch or off. We must show our numbers and support our team as we always do. Beating Motherwell will send out a signal that we are the team to beat, always have been, always will be.

Any Ibrox boycott doesn't make sense to me sure it may hurt Motherwell or whoever but it hurts us too.Boycotting away grounds(Spl) is the way to go in my opinion.An away boycott even if split gate would hardly affect our income but would hurt our rivals with debts ect.

Anyone know the lowest ticket price we can have and the likely\actual price?