jdonald755

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're my one real friend on here, i have to be welcoming :craphead:

It's good to see you posting btw, should do so a lot more often, come join in some of the debates and threads in the Off Topic anaw (tu)

If you have any problems pm a user named Boab ;)

If you keep repping everything i say people will start to think you're my second account :lol:

I wouldn't have a problem with it as it would always be known as Ibrox and would be only be for a few years. Would generate a hell of a lot of cash. Either for youth development or couple quality players when we are back in the SPL. We haven't even got a sponsored bookies in Ibrox these days either. Even getting a seperate shirt sponsor for the kids tops as we aren't allowed Tennants. All easy ways to build up cash !

are you Charles Green and you're trying to gauge fan reaction? cos if so, i love what you are doing, but please dont touch the stadium name.

You've created a second account so you can pretend that someone on the forum likes you ;)

Well if that were true then why would you be saying this to me :lol:

I don't actually have any other accounts, people always think i'm a banned member from before too :lol:

We had a new guy come watch the game with us on Sunday and he was talking about this, he said he wouldn't care if they named it Parkhead, because it'd still be considered Ibrox by the fans.

I felt like saying, "get out of my face you fucking taig", but I just said "I wouldn't go that far".

The entire time I was talking to him I was picturing this gif in my head: :shifty:

I wouldn't have a problem with it as it would always be known as Ibrox and would be only be for a few years. Would generate a hell of a lot of cash. Either for youth development or couple quality players when we are back in the SPL. We haven't even got a sponsored bookies in Ibrox these days either. Even getting a seperate shirt sponsor for the kids tops as we aren't allowed Tennants. All easy ways to build up cash !

Bit of a confrontational topic for a new guy !!!!!

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Don't like the idea of renaming Ibrox. If it's about generating money for Rangers I'd be less opposed to a limited number of Ibrox event matches where a sponsor could be joinly branded with Rangers / Ibrox for a game. For example company products for sale around the stadium, priority in advertising in the stadium and in the programme, pre& post-match displays etc. Maybe one of them could be Unicef or Armed Forces or charities supported by Rangers so it would be less about making money for the club and more about channelling money to folks in need. Just an idea.