Name a Bad Rangers Goalie

jdonald755

How spoilt have we been for goalies ?...I'm 21 and can't think of a bad goalie we've had for any period. My memory only goes back Goram, Charbonnier, Niemi, Klos, Wattereus, Letizi, MacGregor and Alexander. All who have been class. Even Andy Dibble was decent for us :craphead:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How spoilt have we been for goalies ?...I'm 21 and can't think of a bad goalie we've had for any period. My memory only goes back Goram, Charbonnier, Niemi, Klos, Wattereus, Letizi, MacGregor and Alexander. All who have been class. Even Andy Dibble was decent for us :craphead:

He was shite.

As much as I will support him for staying when others bailed, Neil Alexander is far and away the worst Rangers goalkeeper I have watched in my 25+ years of going every week to watch the Rangers.

The closest to him was Ally Maxwell, who was cover for Goram during the 90's and cost us a double treble with his mess-up in the '94 cup final. As Maxwell was only ever the number 2 however, this makes Alexander the worst number 1 IMO. However you must bear in mind that there are some fantastic keepers we are judging him against so it is a little unfair.

As much as I will support him for staying when others bailed, Neil Alexander is far and away the worst Rangers goalkeeper I have watched in my 25+ years of going every week to watch the Rangers.

The closest to him was Ally Maxwell, who was cover for Goram during the 90's and cost us a double treble with his mess-up in the '94 cup final. As Maxwell was only ever the number 2 however, this makes Alexander the worst number 1 IMO. However you must bear in mind that there are some fantastic keepers we are judging him against so it is a little unfair.

worse than letizi?

worst keeper i've seen.