Name a Bad Rangers Goalie

jdonald755

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all goalies make errors. its all about how rare these errors are and how they respond to making them.

too true. people sometimes forget that Goram got us knocked out of Europe in his first season with a howler. he then went on to become arguably one of our best ever keepers

An indication of the regard that many fans had for McCloy was that his nickname had evolved from "The Girvan Lighthouse" to "The Girvan Shitehouse" by the time he finished. Still, he collected a fair few medals in his time.

Nicky walker had a worse mullet than Super. Nothing more needs to be said.

he was,good comedy value though

mnccloy arsenal in the centinery game my god. hot or cold but when he was cold he was dire.but saying that the night tic beat us in a cup final he gave harry hood on of the best black eyes ive seen.. almost forgot norrie martin of berwick fame ..

How spoilt have we been for goalies ?...I'm 21 and can't think of a bad goalie we've had for any period. My memory only goes back Goram, Charbonnier, Niemi, Klos, Wattereus, Letizi, MacGregor and Alexander. All who have been class. Even Andy Dibble was decent for us :craphead:

Nicky Walker

The year Kennedy played at Wembley he had been outstanding all season. Howver I always remember him wrapped around the goalpoast at Wembley. I think he was never the same.

Never rated Norrie Martin, but then again he didnt play much.

I thought Mcloy was always pretty safe, however dont know bout after 79 when I left Scotland.