Annan Ticket Info

kplfishtank

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the smallest ground in the league eh?

I take it they will still sort out the RSC's first?

wouldnt think so weve got 50+ registered members and will get either 2 or 3 so feck knows how we can run a bus, but if members decide bus to be run , even for a day out, then it will be run.

RSCs get 30% of away tickets , ST holders get 50% and corporate and players get 20%

the biggest problem we have this season is the small stadiums not how we distribute tickets.

wouldnt think so weve got 50+ registered members and will get either 2 or 3 so feck knows how we can run a bus, but if members decide bus to be run , even for a day out, then it will be run.

RSCs get 30% of away tickets , ST holders get 50% and corporate and players get 20%

the biggest problem we have this season is the small stadiums not how we distribute tickets.

Aye I knew the numbers to RSC's were shockingly low! The public sale made it easier for buses to be sorted aswell! Doing it with the cccs seems a bit strange as if I remember correctly the option was for home cup games? However I suppose with such limited tickets it's gonna be a nightmare for the TO!

IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION

Annan Athletic v Rangers

Saturday 15 September – kick off 3.00pm

Due to the extremely limited availability of tickets for the above fixture and after discussion with fan groups the Club will instigate a random ballot among those supporters who have signed up to the home Cup CCC scheme. Those who are successful in the ballot will be notified by email and will have a window of two days in which to purchase their ticket online, by phone or in person at the Ticket Centre. Any allocated tickets that remain unsold after the two day window will be offered to others within the scheme, again chosen by random ballot.

The result of the ballot will be communicated no later than Thursday 6 September and should there be tickets unsold a further ballot will take place and the result communicated no later than Monday 10 September.

The Club recognises that there will be many fans who will be disappointed not to get tickets for particular matches this season but unfortunately, given the relative size of the grounds that we will visit, this is unavoidable. We are continuing to work with fan groups to ensure a fair allocation of tickets and to make the purchase process as easy as possible. The outcome of such discussions, such as this, will be communicated via email and on www.rangers.co.uk

A+ getting 3 apparently.

agreed mate the TO are damned if they do or damned if they dont.

RSC members moan buses don't get enough

Non RSC members moan they get too many

Have a public sale folk moan cause they are at work and can't queue, or phones are too busy, or internet crashes. Folk moan that folk who don't normally go away are up getting tickets.

No public sale folk moan its a lottery.

Away scheme was the best but we had played away by the time the allocations were in so it was scrapped for this season, I know they were talking about getting it back up and running now things are calmed down, but not heard any more on it.

RSC members moan buses don't get enough

Non RSC members moan they get too many

Have a public sale folk moan cause they are at work and can't queue, or phones are too busy, or internet crashes. Folk moan that folk who don't normally go away are up getting tickets.

No public sale folk moan its a lottery.

Away scheme was the best but we had played away by the time the allocations were in so it was scrapped for this season, I know they were talking about getting it back up and running now things are calmed down, but not heard any more on it.

i might ask either assembly or association if theyve heard anything more about that.