Rangers Season Ticket Question..

GoramsGlove

I had originally renewed my ST form like most people, but then was obviously sent out the new one to be completely filled in all over again..

Sent it back, but turns out i hadn't ticked the Continuous Credit Scheme box, which i realised when it didn't come out my Direct Debit for the Falkirk game. I always tick that box, but does anyone know if they will tick the box for me now so to speak?

I now have to phone up for every ticket i want and pay the added booking fee which is a nightmare. So anyone know if im worthwhile even phoning up the TO, or will i be told that it is not possible?

Me fear is the booking fees will be too important, but i hope im wrong!

I'm sure they'll tick it now for ye. It's a guaranteed sale for the club every time we play at home in a cup.

It's also less work for the TO.

That's what i was hoping.

My other worry was, even though im sure i ticked it, i wouldn't get priority for the Semi and Finals of any cup we might get to as i hadn't ticked the first box..

Especially with the huge demand for tickets this season.

I had originally renewed my ST form like most people, but then was obviously sent out the new one to be completely filled in all over again..

Sent it back, but turns out i hadn't ticked the Continuous Credit Scheme box, which i realised when it didn't come out my Direct Debit for the Falkirk game. I always tick that box, but does anyone know if they will tick the box for me now so to speak?

I now have to phone up for every ticket i want and pay the added booking fee which is a nightmare. So anyone know if im worthwhile even phoning up the TO, or will i be told that it is not possible?

Me fear is the booking fees will be too important, but i hope im wrong!

Call the TO first thing, ask to speak to Maggie and tell her I told you to call her. She will sort it. Failing that PM Boab..

Call the TO first thing, ask to speak to Maggie and tell her I told you to call her. She will sort it. Failing that PM Boab..

Phoned up today and it turns out i am on the CCC :blush:

So sat up in the club deck for the Falkirk game when i could have had my own ticket! :wanker:

TO were, to be expected, very helpful so it's all good.

But glad i know what's going on now, and will obviously be entered into the Annan ballot which is great news. Anyone know when we will find out about those ticks?

Phoned up today and it turns out i am on the CCC :blush:

So sat up in the club deck for the Falkirk game when i could have had my own ticket! :wanker:

TO were, to be expected, very helpful so it's all good.

But glad i know what's going on now, and will obviously be entered into the Annan ballot which is great news. Anyone know when we will find out about those ticks?

4pm today