WC Qualifying: Scotland and Serbia's Group

BelgradeBear

All this shite about playing english players gets on my tits. If they have Scottish blood in them, they are entitled to play for us, doesnt matter where they are born. If a horse is born in a pigsty, it doesnt make him a pig. All countries take advantage of this rule, england included. Saying that, i wish they wouldnt interview the english cunts after the game. That accent gets on my nerves.

If the pigsty is in Scotland it would be a Scottish Horse, if the Pigsty was in Nigeria the horse would be Nigerian.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the pigsty is in Scotland it would be a Scottish Horse, if the Pigsty was in Nigeria the horse would be Nigerian.

This post isnt true.

Its the blood thats important in horses, not where they are born.

If two Scottish people have a holiday in england and the woman gives birth, but then returns to Scotland. What nationality is the child? english or Scottish? Waits casey posting saying the child is British.

This post isnt true.

If two Scottish people have a holiday in england and the woman gives birth, but then returns to Scotland. What nationality is the child? english or Scottish? Waits casey posting saying the child is British.

You obviously know that the child is British, so no need for me to point it out.

This post isnt true.

What accent does the horse have? Where did the horse go to school? Did the horse do GSCE's or Standard Grades?

Belgiums team is strangely out of this world ! how did they get so many good players lol ?? I also have enjoyed watching Croatia since prso ive Had a soft spot for them.

hopefully Scotland Finnish 5th ahead of Wales , although 6th wouldn't surprise me !

It's funny how teams can come from nowhere isn't you only have to look at their near neighbours the Dutch who were wonderful in the early 70s and yet rubbish by the end of the decade to see how you can have a golden generation

As much as I hate to admit it we are as good as out already.

No fight.No goals. No leadership. No cutting edge. No unity = No chance of qualification.

Walter Smith should have been in charge before a ball was kicked in the WC Qualifying campaign.Then we would have stood a decent chance of winning our group. Too late now I'm afraid. The horse has bolted.

It's funny how teams can come from nowhere isn't you only have to look at their near neighbours the Dutch who were wonderful in the early 70s and yet rubbish by the end of the decade to see how you can have a golden generation

<cr>

They failed to make the World Cup in 1970, but were then finalists in both 1974 and 1978.

<cr>

They failed to make the World Cup in 1970, but were then finalists in both 1974 and 1978.

And this shows that any country can have a rich vein of talent which comes together at the perfect time. Unfortunately, when I type "vein" in the context of Scotland the first thing that comes to mind is what a bellend Levein is (he's even got vein in his name - maybe it means The Cock in French). <cr>

Anyway, I reckon Scotland will win 2-0 tonight.

Belgium have a great squad but they don't really shine as you would expect. It's quite frustrating.

I never even realised that they had a good squad until one time i got assigned them in a fifa tourny, i was gutted at first but then when i saw their team i was buzzing.

That Mertens fella seems quite good. Never watched them in real life though, how is their team suddenly so good?