Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

I've been going to Ibrox for 22 years but apparently I contribute nothing to the Rangers support, presumably because I disagree with Willhelm and his cohorts views. :BELM:

You could have frequented our stadium at Kinning Park, if you act like a Bheast then you cannot fault those who label you as such.

Rightly or wrongly, I tend to split bears into two categories.

Those who I would want walking beside me from the piggery back to the crimson, and those whom I wouldn't.

No prizes for guessing where you and your ilk fall.

Don't always agree with GCL, but criticising what is 'tolerated' on this forum has to be some kind of joke? You are essentially having a pop at any of us who value this portal.

Disappointed you felt it necessary to have a cheap shot at RM through a rather tedious personal debate, its not your position to dictate what is said or not said in The Bears Den.

I'm expressing my opinion that tolerating a poster whose only contribution is to launch cowardly attacks on others is a poor show from those moderating the forum. I'm quite entitled to that opinion whether you agree with it or not and I do think it lowers the quality of the forum.

Also I didn't have cheap shot at RM. I made a very specific point. I also said that I think the writing on RM is excellent but feel free to ignore that post.

I'm expressing my opinion that tolerating a poster whose only contribution is to launch cowardly attacks on others is a poor show from those moderating the forum. I'm quite entitled to that opinion whether you agree with it or not and I do think it lowers the quality of the forum.

Also I didn't have cheap shot at RM. I made a very specific point. I also said that I think the writing on RM is excellent but feel free to ignore that post.

Okay, the writing you appreciate, the Moderators less so... It is your opinion and on here you are entitled to voicing it, unlike another Rangers forum that springs instantly to mind.

Taking this thread in isolation I really don't think you are coming across very well Chris, you sound a bit arsey squire, that's my view on matters.

Okay, the writing you appreciate, the Moderators less so... It is your opinion and on here you are entitled to voicing it, unlike another Rangers forum that springs instantly to mind.

Taking this thread in isolation I really don't think you are coming across very well Chris, you sound a bit arsey squire, that's my view on matters.

Oh well. I'll try to soldier on.

You could have frequented our stadium at Kinning Park, if you act like a Bheast then you cannot fault those who label you as such.

Rightly or wrongly, I tend to split bears into two categories.

Those who I would want walking beside me from the piggery back to the crimson, and those whom I wouldn't.

No prizes for guessing where you and your ilk fall.

Sanctimonious attitude. Some people on here don't seem to reside in the real world.

And meantime, I'm sure we will all bend over backward to improve "the quality of the forum" based on your suggestions - to ease your browsing pleasure, naturally.

That line looks like its straight out of a Fawlty towers script :sherlock: