Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Can admin lock this thread so there's little evidence that any Dalek reference was about the ibrox distaster and re thread seems to have gone off topic.

Lock it ? they want tae blow it fuckin up, mibees they're aw in the trenches, :cgreen:

I'm glad that over the last nineteen pages we've provided a stunning portrayal of our united support. Any popcorn munching taig lurkers will have changed the channel instantly, clearly nothing to see here........

Do you really think this is by our support?

Infested.

I'm glad that over the last nineteen pages we've provided a stunning portrayal of our united support. Any popcorn munching taig lurkers will have changed the channel instantly, clearly nothing to see here........

I agree. Pathetic isn't it? Sadly the same people are at this in various threads on here at any given time.

Do you really think this is by our support?

Infested.

I'm talking about two factions of our support knocking lumps out of each other online. Something that has been painfully apparent for a long time on here.

It's a double edged sword. I love the fact that this site let's everyone have an opinion, regardless of whether that's popular or not. It's to be commended, but it has also led to a point where you're either an uber fan or a taig, without there being able to be any kind of middle ground.

I'm talking about two factions of our support knocking lumps out of each other online. Something that has been painfully apparent for a long time on here.

It's a double edged sword. I love the fact that this site let's everyone have an opinion, regardless of whether that's popular or not. It's to be commended, but it has also led to a point where you're either an uber fan or a taig, without there being able to be any kind of middle ground.

Yea, everyone can see that and I agree up to the point of "uber fan" and "taig".

That to me smacks of, defend yourself before you get questioned.

The site has been infested by people who have more hatred in them than their love of following of the game, of which they know fuck all about, and just come on here to spew their bile.

Nothing to do with a divided Rangers support.

More to do with divide and conquer.

As I say, infested with hate filled bigots, and when any REAL Rangers fan challenges their hate filled posts, it's questioned.

Time to sort the men from the bhoys.

Yea, everyone can see that and I agree up to the point of "uber fan" and "taig".

The site has been infested by people who have more hatred in them than their love of following of the game, of which they know fuck all about, and just come on here to spew their bile.

As I say, infested with hate filled bigots, and when any REAL Rangers fan challenges their hate filled posts, it's questioned.

Who are the hate filled bigots you refer to? Specifically in this thread...

There was an element of defense before questioned to be fair, but surely that in itself says something

That the best you can do you horrible little Bheast? Not sure if we call you Token or GCL, either way, you're a Bheast and vile one at that. Why this fine Rangers website allows a poison like you to spread is beyond me? This cretin is never a Rangers man.

In keeping with the title of the thread, that was a pretty scummy thing to say.

I was directed to this thread by a friend - I've had a busy weekend and missed it - I wish my friend hadn't done so.

I've just wasted 20-minutes of my life - 20-minutes I'll never get back - and all for nothing.

I see the same names wasting thread after thread, veering off in tangents, using the same divide and conquer tactics they always use.

They know who they are.

Their names I shall not mention, 'for I don't like tittle tattle,

If I mention one before the other - I'll surely start a battle.

If Matt McGinn were alive today he'd be birlin' in his grave. :sherlock:

I was directed to this thread by a friend - I've had a busy weekend and missed it - I wish my friend hadn't done so.

I've just wasted 20-minutes of my life - 20-minutes I'll never get back - and all for nothing.

I see the same names wasting thread after thread, veering off in tangents, using the same divide and conquer tactics they always use.

They know who they are.

Their names I shall not mention, 'for I don't like tittle tattle,

If I mention one before the other - I'll surely start a battle.

If Matt McGinn were alive today he'd be birlin' in his grave. :sherlock:

:lol: :lol:

It's a message board no a battle field!