Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

If you think me calling out someone who I believe to be a Bheast is scummy, that's your choice. If you seriously expect the Rangers support on RM to think GCL is one of us, then you are sadly mistaken. He intentionally ruins every thread with his Bheast like behaviour, as does his daft pal, Travelling Dangleberry. They contribute nothing but division and animosity.

Has anyone ever met GCL at Ibrox?

I'm not sure his avatar is his real photograph, I could be wrong though.

The papes are to blame for where we are today? :lol:

Absolutely not, completely self Imposed. However its been greatly aided by a massive indifference to the Bheasts (succesful) efforts to take over all aspects of football governance.

But you continue chortle away if that makes you happy.

In keeping with the title of the thread, that was a pretty scummy thing to say.

Why? The creature adds nothing but snide comments (hence why he's blocked, the only person I have ever blocked on any forum!) and, was outed years back on ff as a bheast. Ergo, the comment was simply a factual statement

Absolutely not, completely self Imposed. However its been greatly aided by a massive indifference to the Bheasts (succesful) efforts to take over all aspects of football governance.

But you continue chortle away if that makes you happy.

Well said, still, fortunately mate it looks like our current CEO thinks as we do, rather than some folk on here

Why? The creature adds nothing but snide comments (hence why he's blocked, the only person I have ever blocked on any forum!) and, was outed years back on ff as a bheast. Ergo, the comment was simply a factual statement

Are you coming back on here , tail between your legs, to tell everyone you have blocked me :lol:

Remember the comedy you pm'd me about looking craig whyte in the eye and what an astute business man he is...what does that out you as...a total moron perhaps ?

You got a link to that mate? Tbf ive never thought of him as a bheast in all honesty

You got a link to that mate? Tbf ive never thought of him as a bheast in all honesty

Of course he doesn't have a link to it as it's not true... :lol:

I was banned from FF for posting bearwood bears position in the trust, as i believed it to be common knowledge at the time....

I do have plenty of links to him trying to bully other members on here into backing craig whyte if you are wanting links... :lol:

I don't, tend not to really frequent ff, I had a login but got banned due to David Edgar thinking I was someone else :) will ask about and see what I can find, am sure some on here will remember it

I don't, tend not to really frequent ff, I had a login but got banned due to David Edgar thinking I was someone else :) will ask about and see what I can find, am sure some on here will remember it

How would anyone else know ?

Sadly for you the evidence of you backing a man to the hilt as he destroyed our club is all in your posting history......

I see lots of posts from token, I assume he is still blindly obsessed with me? No doubt withering on about his lover "sir David" or perhaps something about whyte? Haha going to hedge my bets that's the case!

I thought whyte was legit, he wasn't. Oops, I was the only one, I guess sitting on the fence hurts your arae after a while. We live we learn

I see lots of posts from token, I assume he is still blindly obsessed with me? No doubt withering on about his lover "sir David" or perhaps something about whyte? Haha going to hedge my bets that's the case!

I thought whyte was legit, he wasn't. Oops, I was the only one, I guess sitting on the fence hurts your arae after a while. We live we learn

why would you care you are ignoring me...good guess though...some might think you are lying about not reading my posts.... :craphead: