Airdrie Jubilee celebrations

Skelf

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go that far. They wouldn't have let me in otherwise, but it is where :superally: came from. Mr Jools went to school with him. (not the same year though).

Naw jist agree wae me its fur toffs ;) Super swally came fae there so its fur toffs, jist don't tell its the greenhills ! :sherlock:

Who said burn down Loyalist coatbridge?? ill have ye ya bass!!

Loved the parade great turn out from all Scottish Brothers and Sisters!!

It was a great day. Loved the Ulster drums at the end. The Glenmavis Sons of William were the last band just before them. That band get bigger every time you see them. They were awesome today! :clap:

Airdrie was a cracking parade then we went back to the orange hall in coatbridge played a set in there for district 22 then we moved onto the vollys culture day played our set after the black skull the hall was nice and packed till a fight broke out and left a auld man with an offa sore face! We still had the remainder of the hall bouncing ! Was a enjoyable day all round ! We Are The Winton

I'm in the Vollies mate take it u we're up the hole park today

Aye mate, play in the Skull.

What happened wae the cunt that got his face smashed in? Someone told me the big muscly cunt whacked him about, but it looked like he'd been glassed to me, the blood was dripping off him.

Aye mate, play in the Skull.

What happened wae the cunt that got his face smashed in? Someone told me the big muscly cunt whacked him about, but it looked like he'd been glassed to me, the blood was dripping off him.

Fuck knows mate I'm working doon London the noo but I'll find out :sherlock:

Some band the skull mate :praise: I know Peter d that' plays the drum in the skull