Ramsden Cup Qtr Final v. Queen of the South

stevenray201

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think anybody can criticise season ticket holders for not buying tickets. Since the start of the season I know I've paid for my season ticket at £304, two cup games at £13 and now another two cup games, one at £13 and one unknown price at the moment. When you add food, transport etc on top of that it all adds up. Praise those who do go to the games rather than criticise those who don't.

I got mine yesterday, wouldnt miss it. Odd thing my mate was at the ticket office yesterday and there was a guy in a celtic top buying tickets?? I don't know reasoning but I hope it wasnt some kind of round about way of buying away tickets and trying to cause trouble at Ibrox.

Looked at the available tickets for the upcoming tie v. QOS.

Any reason that ST holders didnt come out for this ?

To me , it's a very important match against a QOS side that

looks to be doing quite well.

I'm a ST holder and I didn't buy a ticket because, to be totally honest, I forgot all about it.

Will buy one early next week.

I got mine yesterday, wouldnt miss it. Odd thing my mate was at the ticket office yesterday and there was a guy in a celtic top buying tickets?? I don't know reasoning but I hope it wasnt some kind of round about way of buying away tickets and trying to cause trouble at Ibrox.

He probably thinks that the Queen Of The South is some high profile homosexual from the ROI.

I bought my seat already.

I agree with the OP in that QOTS are doing well right now. They're sitting top of Division 2 and have already pumped Hibs out a Cup by beating them 2-0. During their last league game QOTS pumped a team 6-0. They'll be full of confidence and coming to Ibrox looking for a win. It'll be tougher than people are expecting.

I know some people didn't tick that box for the Cup games this season because they didn't want to gave an SPL club their money by mistake. Some are choosing to pay at the gate for the SPL boycott purposes.

So if you pay at the gate then the away SPL team don't get half the money? doh