Ted McMinn

Posso Blue

What a fuckin guy.....didn't know whether to laugh or cry watching the big man.

He was either 15 out of 10 some weeks or -5 out of 10!!!!

When on song he was like something from 'It's A Knockout ' where a combination of himself not even knowing what he was gonna do next to totally bulldozing through defenders leaving a trail of destruction behind him.

Smashing guy big 'Kevin' !!!!

Was a welcomed distraction during some dark days. Fell over his own feet more often than stopped by a tackle. A name I remember with a smile.

I remember one game where he roasted Willie McStay at Ibrox and got him sent off as we won 3-0 and if memory serves me right I'm sure our management team(Superally&Durranty) scored a goal apiece that day!!!

Scored from a corner at dumbarton (I think). First time I had ever seen that at a proffesional game.

I had Seen it at before at PE, on a blaze pitch, with an orange mitre 10, and a force 10 Gail, worst player in class was in goal and ducked.

Big teds was a bit more class.

He certainly knew how to put a smile on your face when watching him, I used to be genuinely upset when he was dropped, he was a real entertainer, defenders never knew how to handle him, I can still visualize him dropping his shoulder and setting of on a mazy run.

My mates used to say "he's gonny bring back a pie and bovril one of these days", sadly there are no characters like Ted in the game anymore.

Scored from a corner at dumbarton (I think). First time I had ever seen that at a proffesional game.

I had Seen it at before at PE, on a blaze pitch, with an orange mitre 10, and a force 10 Gail, worst player in class was in goal and ducked.

Big teds was a bit more class.

Was at the game,scored with a corner then missed the ball and kicked the corner flag with his next attempt,thats Ted McMinn for you,virtually did a lap of honour after his goal,one of a kind was Ted.

The Tin Man brings a smile to my face when I remember some of his performances.

What an entertainer.

Ted going on a run with the ball at his feet, being tackled by first one defender and then almost simultaneously by another resulting in all three of them floundering about on the pitch, then Ted tumbling over and emerging with the ball as if stuck to his foot would canter on down the left wing have a shot at goal and almost hit the opposite corner flag.

Ted McMinn synonymous with – expect the unexpected.