Anyone remember the old firm punch up

watty.

Frank McAvennie acting like a hardman (fanny),Chris Woods and Terry Butcher go to him and say "stop acting like a wee fanny",McAvennie shits his load and throws himself to the ground like a child and the ref sends Woods and McAvennie off.

Graham Roberts then goes in goal and before things calm down Rangers are 2 goals down.Second half big Butcher then gets sent off so Rangers are a man down,have a defender in goal and are 2 goals down.

Thats when the Rangers players stood like men and got back into the game when Super Ally scored a cracker and all of a sudden we have a chance but still an unlikely one.

Last minute and Roberts gives the ball to Derek Ferguson who feeds Durrant up the wing and he crosses the ball which is cleared right back to him and he sends it in again,a wee scramble in the box and Richard Gough on his debut toe pokes the ball home sending Ibrox wild,honestly watch it on youtube,the place goes tonto.

Frank McAvennie acting like a hardman (fanny),Chris Woods and Terry Butcher go to him and say "stop acting like a wee fanny",McAvennie shits his load and throws himself to the ground like a child and the ref sends Woods and McAvennie off.

Graham Roberts then goes in goal and before things calm down Rangers are 2 goals down.Second half big Butcher then gets sent off so Rangers are a man down,have a defender in goal and are 2 goals down.

Thats when the Rangers players stood like men and got back into the game when Super Ally scored a cracker and all of a sudden we have a chance but still an unlikely one.

Last minute and Roberts gives the ball to Derek Ferguson who feeds Durrant up the wing and he crosses the ball which is cleared right back to him and he sends it in again,a wee scramble in the box and Richard Gough on his debut toe pokes the ball home sending Ibrox wild,honestly watch it on youtube,the place goes tonto.

thanks for that m8,would rep you,but i'm on phone abd don't know how.will go on YouTube to find it.didn't think there would be footage as old as that on there

thanks for that m8,would rep you,but i'm on phone abd don't know how.will go on YouTube to find it.didn't think there would be footage as old as that on there

Cheers mate sadly i'm old enough to remember that one,put the video on for you,enjoy.Put the sound up for Goughs goal,magic. (tu)

This was my first ever old firm game, sitting in the main stand. I'm sure the stand was split in those days. I remember at 2 nil down the guy next to me sat on the concrete floor and was crying his eyes out. I was only a kid and thinking this is mental. When the equaliser went in it was one of the best feelings in the world.

if its filmed and people take their time to convert it and put it on you can get literally anything on you tube, even black and white lol

if its filmed and people take their time to convert it and put it on you can get literally anything on you tube, even black and white lol

don't really go on YouTube much m8.unless it's for gaming videos or reviews,but I'll have a wee search through it to see if I can get any old games I can remember.just watched the video that was posted,hairs stood up on the back of my neck when goughs goal went in.can't believe I was only 7.wish I'd been there

will go on YouTube to find it.didn't think there would be footage as old as that on there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA laughed like fuck at that.

Aye ye coudnae film it on yer moby fone then mate, but luckily we were past the days of wind up cine 8mm they were a bitch to convert to digital. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA laughed like fuck at that.

Aye ye coudnae film it on yer moby fone then mate, but luckily we were past the days of wind up cine 8mm they were a bitch to convert to digital. :lol:

I remember taking these things to the big games to watch them again later.

post-3667-0-15781100-1347188955_thumb.jp

Fantastic day, the noise was at an all time high! The atmosphere was superb. In particular three things stood out to me that day, The noise when Gough scored, was so intense, never heard anything like it!

Graham Roberts.. what can you say? i only hope i live long enough to see Rangers players once again show that get it right up them attitude on the pitch!

I also remember Derek Fergusons movement in midfield, he was untouchable at times. Watching him and Durrant together was a joy at times!

This was my first ever old firm game, sitting in the main stand. I'm sure the stand was split in those days. I remember at 2 nil down the guy next to me sat on the concrete floor and was crying his eyes out. I was only a kid and thinking this is mental. When the equaliser went in it was one of the best feelings in the world.

They had a small section next to the Broomloan, I was seated right next to them that day, the look of disbelief and shock on their manky faces when Gough's equalizer went in will live with me forever.

It was the greatest GIRFUY's moment I can remember against that lot ever, Oh and the fucking NOISE I swear my hearing has never been the same since.

I watched it on Scotsport at the time and the sound on the TV distorted. Fucking yassss!