The no surrender chant for Ian Black

Gillete

Been anticipating the "No Surrender Charlie Green" for a while but not surprised it hasn't happened.

There's a lot of supporters out there who are still smarting from the previous nefarious goings on and will be loathed to trust anyone in charge of the club. We've lauded previous "saviours" and look what happened there, so I would tick the "perhaps sometime in the future" box if it were a poll.

Been anticipating the "No Surrender Charlie Green" for a while but not surprised it hasn't happened.

There's a lot of supporters out there who are still smarting from the previous nefarious goings on and will be loathed to trust anyone in charge of the club. We've lauded previous "saviours" and look what happened there, so I would tick the "perhaps sometime in the future" box if it were a poll.

Good post mate

I forgot there's still people sitting on the fence right now

And of course the "show us the deeds" loyal

Guys we need to leave the no surrender stuff in the past.

Can we not maybe sing "dont give in Ian Black"? Families can sing this and kids will love it.

I agree, we are the people who don't do walking away, do not stoop to their level. :uk: :uk: :uk: