Alistair Johnston speaks on the SPL charges

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah aj, why say in 500 words what you can say in 1500 eh? Somewhere in amongst his pretentious bullshit are some good, valid and useful points

But he still needs to fuck off out of it along with the rest of the charlatans minions

this statement was intended for the likes of pretentious cunts like lord fucking nimmo.

it's not constructed for a fucking barney in the boozers or a punter's forum, so why the fuck are you criticizing as such?

it speaks to those it was intended for in their own fucking language, and it does so effectively.

as one thread pointed out recently this is not the time for in fighting among Rangers supporters but a time for all of us to aim our own particular ordnance squarely at the common enemy currently trying to fuck us good and proper.

it's not a time for any Rangers supporter to, as you suggest, 'fuck off out of it' but for every Bear to defend our club in his sphere of influence with its own particular weapons whether that be in the boozers or the private club.

this statement was intended for the likes of pretentious cunts like lord fucking nimmo.

it's not constructed for a fucking barney in the boozers or a punter's forum, so why the fuck are you criticizing as such?

it speaks to those it was intended for in their own fucking language, and it does so effectively.

as one thread pointed out recently this is not the time for in fighting among Rangers supporters but a time for all of us to aim our own particular ordnance squarely at the common enemy currently trying to fuck us good and proper.

it's not a time for any Rangers supporter to, as you suggest, 'fuck off out of it' but for every Bear to defend our club in his sphere of influence with its own particular weapons whether that be in the boozers or the private club.

Have a rep mate, well said, we need as many people as possible to keep coming to the defence of our club, whether it's 50 words or 500, so imo, keep it coming people!

Which is why AJ did an interview for the Scotsman and not just release a statement through a supporters group. Oh, wait...

Why didn't aj and his board resign en masse to force matters to be confronted and murray to face up to his actions and responsibilities, he didn't they didn't they can fuck right off, jumping on Charlie's bandwagon, don't think Charlie will be letting them on board somehow.

The SPHell will decide what its string-pullers want it to decide on the tribunal stuff. And we all know its going to be simply about battering Rangers further. Doesn't matter what any of the former directors say to try to justify or explain their reasoning. IMO this as for some time been about a vendetta against Rangers to try to eliminate us and failing that to keep us battered down. But they have misjudged as Charles is showing and as we are showing with the support for the club.

:lol: where to start with this? Oh I know the highlighted part... and the infighting, yet YOU appear and do just that, or at least try to instigate something ;)

Why am I criticizing it?

1 - I understand the language, sorry about that, so, perhaps its speaking to me. Its still longwinded and self indulgent, it could have been covered off quite simply, and to better effect, in a shorter version

2 - AJ's selective defence of certain aspect of the club is something I find distasteful

3 - He had plenty of opportunity to stop us getting this far into a mess, chose not to, for whatever reason he had

4 - As Boss said, the club, and the support are doing a fine job, has he actually consulted with the club? or has he, like a certain MP, continued in a disruptive, albeit slyly, manner to interfere where he isnt needed?

5 - he has acted in the same manner as these "good Rangers men" all have, which is pathetic. I have no time for him. Personal opinion.

Thats just for starters! Your condescending manner wasnt required, you are defending him over potentially the clubs interests? Or are you telling me that I cant have an opinion on someone who has nothing to do with Rangers? AJ had his time, could have been far more effective, yet wasnt, and claimed success which was actually Fullerton at Lloyds doing. Good PR by him I suppose.

You seem to like swearing a lot, is it for effect?

And, sorry, but I think I understand the concept of actually doing something, rather than wittering on a forum, since, I AM doing something, and have been for sometime, but, truly appreciate the advice, or in your language, cheers

And, sorry, but I think I understand the concept of actually doing something, rather than wittering on a forum, since, I AM doing something, and have been for sometime, but, truly appreciate the advice, or in your language, cheers

The irony of you criticising AJ for blowing his own trumpet doh

Lets hope what you are doing this time is helping the club..... :cgreen:

It's safe to say AJ has done far more for Rangers than you...since you seem to be comparing yourself to him on some levels. Also the presumption of what fullerton did for lloyds amuses me to this day....it's like the time you all claimed billy mcneills son was editing our highlights unfavourably.... :sherlock:

Any well known Rangers supporter prepared to come out and criticise the SPL et al, in defence of Rangers, will suit me fine. Paul Murray should do the same.

Do you really think that people who have embarrassed themselves during the admin process, and, were heavily involved in events leading up to our current situation would be a positive voice? Regardless of anything else, the instant impression is that they are trying to cover their own arses

Manus Fullerton was making no decisions on our account. I know that for a fact. (tu)

As for AJ, whilst he undoubtedly was right from the beginning on Whyte, this stinks of jumping on Chucks bandwagon.

(tu)

you are 100% correct..but that deosn't matter as people are making stuff up and it apparently makes baby jesus cry if you dissagree

I fail to understand why the likes of AJ, Murray and Co did not come out and go for the jugular when, I believe it was Regan, accused us of something akin to match fixing. If that's not like saying you were cheating then what is, even if it is for the sake of their own reputations I would have thought they would have at least threatened that lot with legal action. A robust defence at that point might have headed things off but I would be surprised if this statement from AJ achieves anything, it is way to late and nowhere near strong enough IMO.

Absolutely! Believe the motives were ego and greed, perhaps?

Although at least the last 5 years of murrays tenure were pretty f*cked up financially and left us in an extremely poor position I don't see how all the blame can be contributed to ego alone. Right from the start and through 9-In-A-Row then into the SPHell years leading to the UEFA Cup Final I don't think there is a Rangers supporter alive whose ego was not fed and boosted, and who didn't embrace it, by our trophy count and the millions we were spending at the time. I certainly did and it was only too late most realised we were blinded by our own egos to see what was actually happening and that maybe we should have been a little more cautious.

But then hindsight is a wonderful thing and I have no doubt we will not be so easily caught out again after what happened regarding your second point and greed with shyte, the charlatan.

Although at least the last 5 years of murrays tenure were pretty f*cked up financially and left us in an extremely poor position I don't see how all the blame can be contributed to ego alone. Right from the start and through 9-In-A-Row then into the SPHell years leading to the UEFA Cup Final I don't think there is a Rangers supporter alive whose ego was not fed and boosted, and who didn't embrace it, by our trophy count and the millions we were spending at the time. I certainly did and it was only too late most realised we were blinded by our own egos to see what was actually happening and that maybe we should have been a little more cautious.

But then hindsight is a wonderful thing and I have no doubt we will not be so easily caught out again after what happened regarding your second point and greed with shyte, the charlatan.

Got to agree in general, loved watching the likes of laudrup, Van Bronckhorst, Mols and DeBoer etc. real class players, though I was concerned when we payed £12M for Flo when he was valued at half that.

I take it whytey was a mirage and we will all wake up in the shower.