Roger Mitchell Has A Go At Green

1690 Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles has already said he has utmost respect for the panel that will judge on it, so i cant see how we wont get a fair hearing. His defence is its fuck all to do with him, so we have nobody from the club present to defend our position.

Of course they all want us dead, i dont think ive ever disputed that. Maybe he has received rock solid legal advice that means that pleading ignorance is the best way to go. If thats the case, he should just let it play out in the courts, because thats where it will be heading when the ruling goes against us.

If the worst case scenario happens and they do decide to strip titles, will we stop singing about 54 titles? Will our memories be erased of any titles they strip? Its nothing but a legal battle, that has very little to do with football. Leave it in the courts, not on the battlefield.

Personally, i cant believe the easy ride charles is getting for saying our history is swept aside if the cva fails. Just as well hes not on this forum, otherwise hed be tarred and feathered before he got a dozen posts.

OK no straight answer . Always the same with you , always looking for a debate .Pathetic.

Yes nothing to do with Football but they want our Football Titles .Its a Propaganda War, and the Truth is they are Corrupt to the BITTER CORE.

Charles Greens statement was spot on on Mon night and this is just the start of the bigoted jhournos trying to discredit it. I read about 3 lines then dismissed the rest as mhanky propaganda, intresting that before Dhoncaster this taig was also in charge of the SPL. The SPL serving celtik since 1998.

OK no straight answer . Always the same with you , always looking for a debate .Pathetic.

Yes nothing to do with Football but they want our Football Titles .Its a Propaganda War, and the Truth is they are Corrupt to the BITTER CORE.

Aye, fuck me for looking for debate on a forum. I cant answer your questions, because i dont know the answers. I am neither qualified or have all the evidence to decide if we are guilty, or if the spl should have acted sooner. Its full of legal technicalities now, and is best left with the lawyers.

I think people forget that charles signed an agreement that leaves us open to further punishment, when we were blackmailed to get back in the league. Why did he not say all this at the time? He signed away what little power he had, when he had them by the balls re the sky deal that was dependent on us being in the league.

Charles has already said he has utmost respect for the panel that will judge on it, so i cant see how we wont get a fair hearing. His defence is its fuck all to do with him, so we have nobody from the club present to defend our position.

Of course they all want us dead, i dont think ive ever disputed that. Maybe he has received rock solid legal advice that means that pleading ignorance is the best way to go. If thats the case, he should just let it play out in the courts, because thats where it will be heading when the ruling goes against us.

If the worst case scenario happens and they do decide to strip titles, will we stop singing about 54 titles? Will our memories be erased of any titles they strip? Its nothing but a legal battle, that has very little to do with football. Leave it in the courts, not on the battlefield.

Personally, i cant believe the easy ride charles is getting for saying our history is swept aside if the cva fails. Just as well hes not on this forum, otherwise hed be tarred and feathered before he got a dozen posts.

I might have missed it ITT, but when did he say this and were those his exact words and in that context?

These tarrier bastards need to remember the difference between Fact and Fiction.

Just because you "claim" does not actually make it real.

Far less their beliefs, with the rap sheet these taig bastards have, they they can do nothing else but live in a fictional world!

Against better judgement, I would give some of them the benefit of the doubt, but after the events of this year, I WOULD piss on them if I saw them dying in the street, then walk away.

West of Scotland taigs must be the most bitter, henious, subversive cretans on the planet. Born and bred bitter subversive abusers and they will die same.

As for the taig trolls on here, please give me a call if your needing any free spuds and regards tay Boaby, he could have done with a few!!

Not that I'm bitter!

Aye, fuck me for looking for debate on a forum. I cant answer your questions, because i dont know the answers. I am neither qualified or have all the evidence to decide if we are guilty, or if the spl should have acted sooner. Its full of legal technicalities now, and is best left with the lawyers.

I think people forget that charles signed an agreement that leaves us open to further punishment, when we were blackmailed to get back in the league. Why did he not say all this at the time? He signed away what little power he had, when he had them by the balls re the sky deal that was dependent on us being in the league.

So what the Fuck was he supposed to do then? Fucking just allow our Club to Disappear , fuck me you seem to have all the Answers for CG, and what he shouldn't be Fucking doing .

We will see these Twat's in a Proper Court.If they persist .

I might have missed it ITT, but when did he say this and were those his exact words and in that context?

I posted the video already, but here it is again, just for you. 1:40 onwards. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18369796

Yes they were his exact words, and they were said in the context of a cva failing. I appreciate im starting to sound like a bheast by repeating this, but its amazing how many bears have never seen this. For the record, he was wrong, but he still said it to get the support behind his pretend cva bid.

I posted the video already, but here it is again, just for you. 1:40 onwards. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18369796

Yes they were his exact words, and they were said in the context of a cva failing. I appreciate im starting to sound like a bheast by repeating this, but its amazing how many bears have never seen this. For the record, he was wrong, but he still said it to get the support behind his pretend cva bid.

You don't sound like a bheast, you sound like a disgruntled former member.

Mitchell is clearly bitter and twisted. The innacuracies and lies he passes off as facts are ludicrous. Any Bear could list 3 or more in that article.

He commands even less respect now than he did when he was getting paid to fuck up Scottish football.

RE that video:

This is a comment he made back before the CVA was even rejected, at that point he might have beleived what he said.

This has since been proved wrong and he has stated the correct situation plenty of times since he made that one line in a long statement.

You are really scarping the bottom of the barrel now in your attempts to slate Green.

I posted the video already, but here it is again, just for you. 1:40 onwards. http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18369796

Yes he was wrong, roger fucking mitchell was wrong, our history is still intact , lets move on here

RE that video:

This is a comment he made back before the CVA was even rejected, at that point he might have beleived what he said.

This has since been proved wrong and he has stated the correct situation plenty of times since he made that one line in a long statement.

You are really scarping the bottom of the barrel now in your attempts to slate Green.

I wasnt attempting to slate green. if you have time to read the whole thread, i was only correcting a poster that said he only said it would happen if nobody bought the club.

A tarrier says we have no history because the cva failed and hes a cunt.

Charlie says it and its an honest mistake.

The only people that say it have ulterior motives. Green included.

If people think he said it as an honest mistake, nothing i say can change that. The brainwashing is too strong. Our biggest enemies have always come from within, but you keep believing in the bogey man if it makes you feel better.

I wasnt attempting to slate green. if you have time to read the whole thread, i was only correcting a poster that said he only said it would happen if nobody bought the club.

A tarrier says we have no history because the cva failed and hes a cunt.

Charlie says it and its an honest mistake.

The only people that say it have ulterior motives. Green included.

If people think he said it as an honest mistake, nothing i say can change that. The brainwashing is too strong. Our biggest enemies have always come from within, but you keep believing in the bogey man if it makes you feel better.

So your opinion is Green thinks Rangers have no history? What is your damage?

So your opinion is Green thinks Rangers have no history? What is your damage?

I dont have an opinion on what Green thinks. Ive only quoted what he said, seeing as its relevant to the current situation. The worry that charles has now isnt the stripping of titles, its the financial implications that it could have on him and his investors. Anyone that thinks he gives two fucks about titles we won years ago is deluded.

He is here for his £2m payoff, and nothing else. Some of us would be wise to remember this before we start proclaiming him as a hero.

I dont have an opinion on what Green thinks. Ive only quoted what he said, seeing as its relevant to the current situation. The worry that charles has now isnt the stripping of titles, its the financial implications that it could have on him and his investors. Anyone that thinks he gives two fucks about titles we won years ago is deluded.

He is here for his £2m payoff, and nothing else. Some of us would be wise to remember this before we start proclaiming him as a hero.

Yeah. Your right. All he did was stump up the cash when no one else did. Keep us more informed on club matters than any Chairman/CEO in my life time. Oh, yeah, and send a rocket right up the cunts at the SPL that tried to kill us.

You are a wart

The same wee specky bastard that ditched the sky deal for setanta

Aye that's the fuckwit who was told to get tae fook by Sky when he assumed he was the only negotiator at the talks with a set of cohones. A week later he signed a deal with Setanta for a hugely reduced ( from Sky's ) offer. only in Scotland and only the Ess Pee Ell. Now he's come over all indignant and crawled out of the woodwork to defend an organisation that couldn't wait to see the back of him. Maybe Raygun's been in touch with the " Can I get a witness? " pish for the ongoing persecution process.