Charles Green Must Be Made Aware Of Police Intimidation At Ibrox

DarcheVinny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this!!

get ur fones out and film the copper asking him for his name ID and station assigned to.

have someone behind you film the search for proof reason incase they deem something illegal or banned and ask for a full reason why.

make the fucker explain thier actions on film, play them at their own game and complain every time you feel aggravated by them.

ask them under the freedom of information / data protection to let you know what they are holding and how long for, let them know u would rather have legal rep present if you are to be questioned further.

might take you longer to get in, but fuck dem all!!

This is the way ahead and remember to get his name ID and station .

Thos has to stop.I witnessed the guys in BF 1 getting Iout inside the ground and couldnt believe the cops where taking pictures of their ST .

I said to my Wife what are they doing and i couldnt believe what tje Cops where doing.

You have the right to refuse unless they have good reason for it.

Pathetic, and if it continues it will drive people away.Think thats what its designed to do.

This has been happening since this new legislation and since the Malmo Game last season.

It is Police Harrasment at the least.

A few good suggestions here on how to act when dealing with old bill. Very important to know your rights and what they can/cannot do or ask of you. Might be a good idea to post up a cheat-sheet of how to handle plod similar to those distributed at large protests, etc. Could take it further and distribute flyers at a couple of home games - would also let them know we're aware and maybe even get them to back off a bit (I did say "maybe"!).

Dae ye no have tae"buy" yer seat in the Club Deck or something?

That bond thing that was all the rage?

That was how it worked initially, although I don't think all the bonds were fully sold. You get a clue from the number of seats with the bond holders' names on them.

The bond gave you the right to buy a season ticket for your seat for 35 years.

All bonds now valueless after failure to get CVA.

That was how it worked initially, although I don't think all the bonds were fully sold. You get a clue from the number of seats with the bond holders' names on them.

The bond gave you the right to buy a season ticket for your seat for 35 years.

All bonds now valueless after failure to get CVA.

It's not valueless to me. It's MY seat.

Having sat up there numerous times i would argue it isn't anywhere near the best seats in the house. But then my eye sight is dreadful! :)

Haha!

Spin-off of our recent bother is that we've been able to move from goal line at the Copland end, so high up that you couldn't see the big screens, to near front on half way!

Much clearer from there!

Surely we have a police office or lawyer amongst the members on here, they must be able to clarify the legal standing of searches etc at the stadium.

I'm no lawyer but I think the police can search anyone they wish. I haven't been searched at a home match this season, but I sit in BR6.

The police are targetting BF1 IMO. You only need to look at the ring of police and stewards around them during match days. Sad sight. Our supporters deserve more respect than that.

So who is responsible for all the flares going off? As I understood to was either the BO or UB that was taking responsibility for it.

Just asking before making further points, I don't want to be criticised for it.

Take it you mean away games?

There is no proof that Ub/Tbo set of pyro on away days.

Would be daft for anyone to own up, unless they want banning orders or fines.

start a petition

if we get 100k to sign, it has got to be discussed in westminister parliament becoming national news

maybe this is the way our united support need to go?

After what happened over the investigation by the select committee into the state of scottish football I reckon you would get the same answer, under the devolved powers this comes under the responsilities of the scottish parliament.

You would need to submit it to holyrood and back it up with 100k letters to MSPs and demonstrations and generally make a pain of yourself so as it is easier to do something to make you go away. Thats what I found with my limited experience with politicians.

I have said it time and again, TBO and UB were shafted big time when they got papped into BF1...it's the worst place possible in the stadium why they agreed to that i'l never know. Why did they not stay were the TBO were which was close to the corner/away fans. That would of been far better than were they have been shafted into now.

This is the way ahead and remember to get his name ID and station .

Thos has to stop.I witnessed the guys in BF 1 getting Iout inside the ground and couldnt believe the cops where taking pictures of their ST .

I said to my Wife what are they doing and i couldnt believe what tje Cops where doing.

You have the right to refuse unless they have good reason for it.

Pathetic, and if it continues it will drive people away.Think thats what its designed to do.

This has been happening since this new legislation and since the Malmo Game last season.

It is Police Harrasment at the least.

i think all the boys in UB/TBO should get legal advice as to where they stand on this and play hard ball.

if its causing them more trouble than its worth it will quickly fall by the way side.

the fact that having to produce season ticket and still state name / address which would surely be available through the club is beyond me and make me wonder the real reason for it

I have said it time and again, TBO and UB were shafted big time when they got papped into BF1...it's the worst place possible in the stadium why they agreed to that i'l never know. Why did they not stay were the TBO were which was close to the corner/away fans. That would of been far better than were they have been shafted into now.

i'm sure it was there or nowhere, and you have to agree that its better to have them than not.

I'm also sure they agreed under the premise that they would be moved after the club had more time to arrange alternatives for the fans effected.

i think all the boys in UB/TBO should get legal advice as to where they stand on this and play hard ball.

if its causing them more trouble than its worth it will quickly fall by the way side.

the fact that having to produce season ticket and still state name / address which would surely be available through the club is beyond me and make me wonder the real reason for it

Not playing devil's advocate but as ST holders I'm pretty sure we're responsible for the behaviour of anyone we allow to use our tickets (or at least accountable/answerable). At least, this would be the justification used if, say, someone using a friend's ST were to misbehave and have to be tracked down retrospectively.

Not playing devil's advocate but as ST holders I'm pretty sure we're responsible for the behaviour of anyone we allow to use our tickets (or at least accountable/answerable). At least, this would be the justification used if, say, someone using a friend's ST were to misbehave and have to be tracked down retrospectively.

i get what ur saying there mate, but i was always under the impression that ur season ticket isnt transferable in that way. ie ur not allowed to have someone else use it ( i know thats shite in the real world, but sure i read it somewhere) if ur not going to the game are you not "supposed" to let the TO know and whoever is taking it pays a fee or something? (and supplied name and address) or was that just so an adult could use a kids seat (which is also shite in the real world - lol - young fella at 21 on our bus still uses his kids sisters seat more than half the season and never been pulled yet)