Gio Di Stefano

trueblueal

Seems the mad lawyer is on the case once again. Claiming that he will be attending the EBT commission hearing as a shareholder and is being a nuisance to the SPL. Think he's quite amusing in a crazy eccentric sort of way and hopefully his digging gets a few answers.

http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.info/content/sitenewsreadmore/infobox/news/template/default/active_id/1458

Seems the mad lawyer is on the case once again. Claiming that he will be attending the EBT commission hearing as a shareholder and is being a nuisance to the SPL. Think he's quite amusing in a crazy eccentric sort of way and hopefully his digging gets a few answers.

http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.info/content/sitenewsreadmore/infobox/news/template/default/active_id/1458

Fuck me! that link is like the daily sport.

One of the headlines is Schwartznegger ''involved'' in Lord Lucan murder.

The guy is Crackers!

One thought that occurred to me the other day is what this guy knows following his involvement in Dundee. They're one of my guesses regarding the use of EBTs.

In general I agree the man is nuts but he has the potential to be a useful nuisance

He's not going to do anything that will harm Dundee.

Do not understand why people are determined to label him 'mental' etc when he is clearly attempting to help the club and its supporters. I wish him luck. The more 'crazy' folk like him on board the better.

The man's a lying monkey that only does things for one reason - self gratifiaction.

He has no qualifications as a lawyer despite claiming to be one.

He has huge personal debts all around europe.

Absolutely nothing about the man can be trusted or is worth any merit.

BTW, it was Di Stefano's involvement with Dundee which DIRECTLY led to their first Administration. So hardly someone you want anywhere near our football club.

I just love the way he argues back with timmy on twitter,, thats enough for me to gee him a break lol.

Just saw this on his profile,, the full conversation is no longer there,, but if comments like that dont get him likes on here nowt will lol:)

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

@markeymark1888 I will add this get knotted you molester

View conversation

Reply Retweet Favorite