Scots law expert says titles can be removed

Blue Nosed Babe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smells like the Tarriers great push.You can smell the slobbering hate filled Brothmouths from here.....

And so it begins....

So we're not going back to the SPL. Hows this going work with team getting promoted? If Rangers keep on winning the 1st division but reject going back to the SPL it will hold back all the other diddy club in that league. Can see another argument coming up over this one aswell.

The law states simply that you CANNOT apply sanctions to a company in liquidaton or in the process.

Either way the SPL is really picking up on the whole 'embarassing Scottish football" mantle. Let's see if the press pick up on that.

Of course they can remove them, they just need to adjust the rules to suit.

They have a list of about twenty types of punishment. Stripping titles is not one of them. However they have one little line at the end "or any other punishment deemed appropriate". The Rangers Clause.

The rules actually allow them to make up punishments.

"Sports law expert says" that always makes me :lol: If I was such an expert as this lawyer, then I would be off to London or the big apple to make megabucks, not working in some practise in the Royston road! :lol: The thing is that all the dim Tims will be quoting this at work and in the pub! doh