Sports Law Expert Tells RangersMedia SPL Titles Can't Be Removed

DarcheVinny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fffs gat a grip you lot. It is THEIR competition, it is run under THEIR rules. Nothing that happens under any of the competitions fall under any laws. They can do whatever they want and get away with it. IT IS JUST A COMPETITION!!

Going to court will do fuck all, that has already been proven. If we want to play in THEIR competition, we have to play by THEIR rules. If they want the titles, they will take them and there is fuck all we can do about it.

This would mean no one could remove Lance Armstrong's tour de France titles because he isn't a member of any cycling bodies these days. But we know that's not the case.

The US Anti Doping Authority is claiming that they can but a number of senators are questioning the use of a 'kangaroo court' (sound familiar?) that acts outwith the constitution of the US. You really aren't the brightest are you?

As an aside, it would appear Mr Anonymous is in fact Gregory Ioaniddis. Some may remember his previous anti Rangers spoutings!

The problem is, those trying to bury our club won't be around in their current capacity by the time any investigation has been concluded.

Which it's why I brought it up.

When listening to a report about the Hillborough cover-up, someone made a remark saying if the folk responsible for this covering-up could be found. So it would appear that they could all be Lord Lucan, in disguise, obviously.

But I do think corruption, when proved, should be punished. The trouble for me is, is there any desire to seek them these crooks out?

Annonymous source tells Ricky_ of Rangers media he witnesses sexual act in Regans office

"An annonymous source, who wished to remain annonymous, today spoke out annonymously about debauchery he witnessed in Stuart Regans office. It is believed that our man walked into Regans office without chapping with a piece of paper the SFA superemo had to sign. He was shocked to see Peter Lawwell holding Mr. Regan upside down as the 2 men participated in a "standing 69"."

This would mean no one could remove Lance Armstrong's tour de France titles because he isn't a member of any cycling bodies these days. But we know that's not the case.

Why are we putting up with this obsessed beast.

Good post Darchevinny very apt.

......in other news

,,,,, Aberdeen FC, in conjunction with the independent SPL board, have found themselves not guilty of double standards and institutional hypocrisy when they declared their "Suck it up Sold Out Saturday" a success

......... Dundee United, with the aid(s) of the Celtic/SPL lawyers have declared it perfectly legalto charge Rangers fans twice for the same game while charging there own fans with nothing. And in a separate development Scumdee United have appealed to have their recent UEFA fine paid for by Rangers as they (Rangers) have be held accountable for something.

... and in late news Celtic FC / SPL commission have reviewed the Torbett affair and because the Pope has given them absolution they will have all accusations struck from the record. As Liewell stated "Rangers need to have titles rescinded and we need to get rid of our record of covering up abuse as well. Our anonymous lawyer Harper McLeoud (- oops) have told the independent SPL commission to make this happen"

I'll give you the yea for the day,BP9 :clap:(tu)

Ok consider the titles as an actual thing, like a car. Now take a walk with me.

The SPL awarded the titles to Oldco in the years we won them.

Oldco sold the titles to newco as part of the football club transfer.

The SPL now want to have the title back from Oldco, but they don't have them and they have no jurisdiction over newco.

I think this is what Green is getting at. Barmy? You bet, but then we are talking about the law.

Seriously man this is really tragic. You're actually dedicating your life to this. Have a look in the mirror, seriously.

People need to stop burying their heads in the sand. I bet you were one of the ones who went raging at the record and BBC for attacking oor Craigy Whyte when what they were really doing was doing us a favour.

Ok consider the titles as an actual thing, like a car. Now take a walk with me.

The SPL awarded the titles to Oldco in the years we won them.

Oldco sold the titles to newco as part of the football club transfer.

The SPL now want to have the title back from Oldco, but they don't have them and they have no jurisdiction over newco.

I think this is what Green is getting at. Barmy? You bet, but then we are talking about the law.

If you buy something that has a liability attached you also buy the liability. Green knew about the alleged dual contract allegations and that the SPL were requesting documentation from D&P, documentation D&P were withholding. So the investigation started prior to Green buying the titles.

People need to stop burying their heads in the sand. I bet you were one of the ones who went raging at the record and BBC for attacking oor Craigy Whyte when what they were really doing was doing us a favour.

Fuck off jake the taig roberts, you are not wanted here.

If you buy something that has a liability attached you also buy the liability. Green knew about the alleged dual contract allegations and that the SPL were requesting documentation from D&P, documentation D&P were withholding. So the investigation started prior to Green buying the titles.

Right Timothy what legal principle governs liability ????

Do you have the faintest what tortious interference is ????

Let me know what you think in relation to the contractual elements of an asset sale ????

Between rattling your beads

Right Timothy what legal principle governs liability ????

Do you have the faintest what tortious interference is ????

Let me know what you think in relation to the contractual elements of an asset sale ????

Between rattling your beads

waiting ???

And FYI - those legal principles have superior common law jurisdiction so the SPL can take a flying fuck

And that is irrespective of 'alleged' or proven tax avoidance

Best I can see without knowing all the facts is they had the opportunity to secure their position and fucked it being the incompetent agenda driven idiots they are, that is why the embargo was ruled illegal, unfortunately the common court could only refer it and it was wholly a sporting matter, not this time.