Sports Law Expert Tells RangersMedia SPL Titles Can't Be Removed

DarcheVinny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fffs gat a grip you lot. It is THEIR competition, it is run under THEIR rules. Nothing that happens under any of the competitions fall under any laws. They can do whatever they want and get away with it. IT IS JUST A COMPETITION!!

Going to court will do fuck all, that has already been proven. If we want to play in THEIR competition, we have to play by THEIR rules. If they want the titles, they will take them and there is fuck all we can do about it.

And it wont change the fact we won them. WHEN the SPL get around to doing it on behalf of septic that is..

Best I can see without knowing all the facts is they had the opportunity to secure their position and fucked it being the incompetent agenda driven idiots they are, that is why the embargo was ruled illegal, unfortunately the common court could only refer it and it was wholly a sporting matter, not this time.

Clarify - To fellow Rangers fans I realised this may not have come across proper, I meant strictly in securing their position of jurisdiction. Goes without saying I am glad they are incompetent idiots ..... as they are a kangaroo court

People need to stop burying their heads in the sand. I bet you were one of the ones who went raging at the record and BBC for attacking oor Craigy Whyte when what they were really doing was doing us a favour.

Do you want the titles stripped then? Almost sounds like it.

This would mean no one could remove Lance Armstrong's tour de France titles because he isn't a member of any cycling bodies these days. But we know that's not the case.

your avatar should be changed to a picture of jedward and a tricolour..... ADMIN!!! please sort him out :cgreen:

I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt. We were told by respected members etc.. that we wouldn't go into administration and then when we did was told we would get the CVA. Hopefully it will not happen but it is the SPL after all and they make the rules up as they go along.

Just want all this pish to hurry up and be finished so we can 100% concentrate on the football! I miss coming on here and talking about the team, tactics, formation and how we played.

A little bit normality has returned but it still isn't enough. Don't get me wrong we will not forget about it anytime soon but to talk about the football a bit more would be nice.

This would mean no one could remove Lance Armstrong's tour de France titles because he isn't a member of any cycling bodies these days. But we know that's not the case.

Why are you still on here?

You're comparing chalk and cheese, You can't compare an individual who allegedly took drugs to a team of players who won titles fair and square with no cheating involved.

How they were paid is not relevant, they were paid.

It's fairly clear to me.

The players won the titles and no one is suggesting that the players cheated.

If anything is to be proven it is that the Company acted improperly therefore it should be the company that is punished not the players.

So company punishments would be fines, best of luck getting D&P to recognise those claims.