Spl EBT -conflict of interests

robg58

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The SPL. To describe the Harper Macleod role in the Rangers investigation. Utter bullshit.

It would be really useful to retain paper copies of these conversations in a safe place as I foresee a time where they could be extremely useful

They need to be retained and the continuity of them provenanced

No doubt they will try to wriggle and twist the context of interactions like this at a later date

:superally:

Token/GCL was outed as a bheast on FF about 5 years ago and banned

RM would be a better place if they jist fuckin banned him fae here and be by wae it.

Strange that he got banned fae FF for being a Bheast though. I thought they were welcome oan there...............................

RM would be a better place if they jist fuckin banned him fae here and be by wae it.

Strange that he got banned fae FF for being a Bheast though. I thought they were welcome oan there...............................

Both good points, specially the latter!

maybe the plan is to bring back the old firm forum here, like we used to have back in the day, and, he can be taig #1?

Can we keep this on topic please folks?

It is on topic, the topic has just taken a natural change of position into the merits of GCLs bheastliness. Which, given the title of the topic includes the words "conflict of interest", and, his dismissal of the article without justification, seems to be relevant ;)

You'd have to be a complete mouthbreather to think that article is borderline coherent. Does anybody here have the balls to speak up or are you all scared of being branded taigs for stepping out of line? There is a real world out there and some of you need to go back and experience it. ciao

You'd have to be a complete mouthbreather to think that article is borderline coherent. Does anybody here have the balls to speak up or are you all scared of being branded taigs for stepping out of line? There is a real world out there and some of you need to go back and experience it. ciao

GCL?

Is a mouthbreather someone with a blocked nose?

its a joke it doesnt matter if youve done it for 1 player or 30 players youge still done it so if rangers have a case to answer then so do the tims.

Excuse my ignorance here over the deception that is septic fc. But even if the spl decided to be fair and say the morale disgrace that is Celtic fc Had juninho on an bet and must forfeit all game she played in, 14 I think at 3 points would still be enough to see them take the title that year? Let's not get suckered in to the well if we did it the disgrace that is Celtic did it as well. Did it break the rules or not?