Newco Jesus

bluenose_n1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a question to all the soap dodgers out there,,

When jesus died on the cross and then was resurrected later on,should Catholics not call him newco Jesus?

Furthermore should he be stripped of all past miracles.

WATP

:lol: Someone followed me on twitter with the name newco jesus. Was it you? 10310.gif

Some of the bears on here need to get there act together,,pass on what i thought was a funny joke and im actually getting abuse for it,,i mean i actually got-2 negative rep for a joke about jesus lol,,RANGERS MEDIA FOR REAL BEARS,,

bothwell bear and betty blue,,,SHAME ON YOU

:matron:

This is type of shite that makes us look bad. First, you're suggesting that Rangers died and were resurrected, pish. Secondly, it's just not funny. So not funny in fact, that it makes Frankie Boyle seem like a credible and hilarious comic genius.

Sigh.

He's not suggesting anything this is what the manky mob are saying. rolleyes.gif

I think the best Rangers supporters are there out the love of their own club, not the hatred of another.

Indeed. I pity those who can't follow a football team purely for the sake of following a football team. I'm not at all fond of Celtic but I wouldn't go out of my way to have a go as they literally mean nothing to me

Why would you think im not a bear,,,i got it texted to me and thought it was funny so i posted it on here,,,,,so how does that mean im not a bluenose,,,,,

(tu) I also heard it on Rangers chat from a guy called bob orr. Some people won't know anything about that though.

Indeed. I pity those who can't follow a football team purely for the sake of following a football team. I'm not at all fond of Celtic but I wouldn't go out of my way to have a go as they literally mean nothing to me

Agree. I despair that a poster thinks a proper Rangers fan is someone who gathers at Ibeox to hate Celtic.

Some of the bears on here need to get there act together,,pass on what i thought was a funny joke and im actually getting abuse for it,,i mean i actually got-2 negative rep for a joke about jesus lol,,RANGERS MEDIA FOR REAL BEARS,,

bothwell bear and betty blue,,,SHAME ON YOU

Sorry but i am a Christian and don't like jokes like that. I just don't get it as an anti celtic/ RC joke, as protestants also believe that Jesus rose from the dead also. Are we not meant to be the protestant club after all. :sherlock:

When jesus died on the cross and then was resurrected later on,should Catholics not call him newco Jesus?

WATP

I like it, mate. I like it.

WATP

Perhaps the Jews should appoint an independent panel of athiests to investigate the use of miracles by oldco Jesus

Sorry but i am a Christian and don't like jokes like that. I just don't get it as an anti celtic/ RC joke, as protestants also believe that Jesus rose from the dead also. Are we not meant to be the protestant club after all. :sherlock:

Do you believe a man rose from the dead in a literal sense?

Do you believe a man rose from the dead in a literal sense?

Christians do not believe that Jesus was a man "in the literal sense",so yes we do believe that he is risen and lives today,but this is not really the place for theological debate,just a pity his name is used in a frivolous way.

Christians do not believe that Jesus was a man "in the literal sense",so yes we do believe that he is risen and lives today,but this is not really the place for theological debate,just a pity his name is used in a frivolous way.

Christians absolutely believe that Jesus was a man in the literal sense

Whilst I respect faith when it's explained logically to me, does this mean that with my belief in science, logic, history and reason that I should be offended by einsteins name or image being used frivolously? If so that charlatan on the wheetos boxes is in for it.