Newco Jesus

bluenose_n1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a question to all the soap dodgers out there,,

When jesus died on the cross and then was resurrected later on,should Catholics not call him newco Jesus?

Furthermore should he be stripped of all past miracles.

WATP

it was a bad enough joke when I read it yesterday but now Ive had to read it again, dohhh dohdohdoh

This is type of shite that makes us look bad. First, you're suggesting that Rangers died and were resurrected, pish. Secondly, it's just not funny. So not funny in fact, that it makes Frankie Boyle seem like a credible and hilarious comic genius.

Sigh.

Here is a question to all the soap dodgers out there,,

When jesus died on the cross and then was resurrected later on,should Catholics not call him newco Jesus?

Furthermore should he be stripped of all past miracles.

WATP

I cant believe you got neg repped for that so I evened it up, first time I heard it was on the Rangers chat show with Bob and I pissed myself laughing.

That question is quite a good one, turns them inside out trying to argue it and causes their small brains all sort of problems. A light hearted laugh, obviously this place isn't what it was and is now full of your average handwringers. Build a bridge girls. :-)

This is type of shite that makes us look bad. First, you're suggesting that Rangers died and were resurrected, pish. Secondly, it's just not funny. So not funny in fact, that it makes Frankie Boyle seem like a credible and hilarious comic genius.

Sigh.

listen mate as everyone knows and has pointed out i didnt make it up,,,its been doing the rounds for days on numerous fan sites,,,,so dont make out i believe rangers died and all that,,,,if its hard for you to understand i will put it in simple terms just for you,,,,not once does it mention rangers in it,,,,its aimed at the the mhanks who say we died and are a newco,,,,,so fuck off with your shite

listen mate as everyone knows and has pointed out i didnt make it up,,,its been doing the rounds for days on numerous fan sites,,,,so dont make out i believe rangers died and all that,,,,if its hard for you to understand i will put it in simple terms just for you,,,,not once does it mention rangers in it,,,,its aimed at the the mhanks who say we died and are a newco,,,,,so fuck off with your shite

Put in my place by someone reposting shite jokes. Well done you.