***The Oficial Lee Wallace appreciation thread***

Redwhiteandblue

I think Lee deserves a thread of his own. This guy has came to our club a Jambo and turned into legend in the space of 1 season. you truly are a credit to the club. you have done nothing wrong since you came here and your celebration when you scored against them showed the feelings you quickly got for our club. Lee, you are now officially one of us. I can't praise you enough. you are a true hero and I look forward to you bombing down that left wing for the next 5 years at least. you are a credit to yourself and one day I predict you will be Rangers Captain.

:Wallace:

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lee deserves a thread of his own. This guy has came to our club a Jambo and turned into legend in the space of 1 season. you truly are a credit to the club. you have done nothing wrong since you came here and your celebration when you scored against them showed the feelings you quickly got for our club. Lee, you are now officially one of us. I can't praise you enough. you are a true hero and I look forward to you bombing down that left wing for the next 5 years at least. you are a credit to yourself and one day I predict you will be Rangers Captain.

:Wallace:

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

First to commit love the guy