Found place to watch the game in Florida

True Azure

Have been trawling around the internet looking for any bars showing the Rangers game tomorrow near Largo, Florida. I eventually found one last night and me and my son are off to watch it in The Angry Pepper near Madeira Beach in the morning. The guy on the phone(American) was really friendly telling me "yeah, you guys are playing Annan Athletic at 10am tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you". He also said the Sun Coast Rangers Supporters Club were using this bar since The Rose and Crown changed ownership, so I hope to see some old faces in the morning. WATP.

Have been trawling around the internet looking for any bars showing the Rangers game tomorrow near Largo, Florida. I eventually found one last night and me and my son are off to watch it in The Angry Pepper near Madeira Beach in the morning. The guy on the phone(American) was really friendly telling me "yeah, you guys are playing Annan Athletic at 10am tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you". He also said the Sun Coast Rangers Supporters Club were using this bar since The Rose and Crown changed ownership, so I hope to see some old faces in the morning. WATP.

Tampa bay RSC will be there mate. Great bunch of lads and although venue change its still a decent boozer.

Tampa bay RSC will be there mate. Great bunch of lads and although venue change its still a decent boozer.

Met them this morning and had a great laugh. Pity about the fucking game though. Game's on on Tuesday so we'll be back. Made a right balls of finding The Angry Pepper though, I thought it was the one up near Madeira Beach, but when we got there it was closed, luckily the wee Mexican gave us directions to the other Angry Pepper and it turns out it's only five minutes drive from where we are staying.

Met them this morning and had a great laugh. Pity about the fucking game though. Game's on on Tuesday so we'll be back. Made a right balls of finding The Angry Pepper though, I thought it was the one up near Madeira Beach, but when we got there it was closed, luckily the wee Mexican gave us directions to the other Angry Pepper and it turns out it's only five minutes drive from where we are staying.

doh:uk: