Your best day supporting the Rangers?

ready1873

I've been going for years but only started drinking in the 06-07 season and funnily enough, best memories are after this.

The 3-1 humping of the tims at the tattiedome was magic, Edu 1-0 was insane, the game where McCulloch salvaged a point in hell was magestic but the 3-2 game last season was out of this world. The best booze session and atmosphere there has been for me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the league at Easter rd then parkhead the next game cheering the Celtic team getting read out.the bears then stayed behind it was celtics last game at home and the whole rangers end singing who r you who r who r you even though we got beat prob up there with best trips to the big jock knew camp

As a fan of 60 years ive had numourous fabulous days but winning title at the tattiedome and helicopter sunday and the nine in a row years when we tortured them year by year those 3 occations stand above everything..and always remember w.a.t.p.

Watching the place fill up, and having to delay the kick off and open the Club Deck, just for a midweek game against East FIfe.

I've watched Rangers all over the UK and various parts of Europe, was at Pittodrie in 87, Easter Road in 2005, and plenty places I could mention, but I dont think I've ever been as moved as I was that night we turned up to say GIRFUY to the world and his bead-rattling wife.

As an above poster said we have tortured them on a few occasions notably helicopter sunday twice, the championship win at porkheid but for me the proudest moment was probably the CL win at Elland Road when beat Leeds and knocked them out, i took immense satisfaction from that night.

Watching the place fill up, and having to delay the kick off and open the Club Deck, just for a midweek game against East FIfe.

I've watched Rangers all over the UK and various parts of Europe, was at Pittodrie in 87, Easter Road in 2005, and plenty places I could mention, but I dont think I've ever been as moved as I was that night we turned up to say GIRFUY to the world and his bead-rattling wife.

Same thing happened for the Legends game aswell mate

Agree with robie .

1999 first time we won the league at the piggery and it was 10 titles in 11 yrs , 3-0 and it was fucking magic !! So much happend that day , they lost the plot and we tore them apart and kept a level head .....Remember numan was sitting just a couple of rows in front of me ( bouncing)

And mccoist was in the rangers end to that day .

Does anyone remember why numan wasn't playing that day ?

There have been many great days like seeing my first away euro win , last day title wins and cup finals ....and there will be many more.

1347657403' post='1060444017']

As an above poster said we have tortured them on a few occasions notably helicopter sunday twice, the championship win at porkheid but for me the proudest moment was probably the CL win at Elland Road when beat Leeds and knocked them out, i took immense satisfaction from that night.

Me too mate . Incredible tense night crapping myself in the old stand at Elland Road undercover as away fans banned. In a perverse way it was an adrenaline rush just to be there knowing you weren't meant to be. I liked some of the LU Fans comments around me "why do we have all the sh*t jocks" ? (referring to McAllister and Strachan). Feels only like yesterday , sigh !

plenty of great great experiences, barcalona a few years ago was special but sitting in my car on the driveway of my new house, listening to helicopter sunday unfold was a day i'll never forget, the fucking car was rocking, the horn was blowing, and all my new neighbours where informed that day that the guy in number 105 was a bluenose and that the teddy bears had just won the league

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party: